• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any black people on this forum?

Not black but watermelon is a 10.

I don't understand, who doesn't like watermelon? Or fried chicken for that matter...

I like watermelon flavored stuff more than watermelon itself. But I do luh me some watermelonz

I met a black person once... Online.

watermelon is goooood just had a piece, actually. 8/10.

I don't like watermelon..LOL but i like fried chicken, damn good!!

IML Gear Cream!
It's weird black guys have better bb genetics yet these forums are populated by skinny white Jewish guys

zuhynyga.jpg

Who the fuck doesn't like chicken and watermelon... I dont know why thats such a big stereo type

Thats fucked up

- - - Updated - - -

Thats fucked up.. No duplicate

I knew a[white dude] guy[TJ] from my gym that worked out with a black dude[Jay] and talk like they were best friends. when Jay wasn't around TJ would shoot his mouth off & say all kinds of racist crap.. some guys will talk shit when behind a computer screen or when the person they're talking about ain't there. I'd say TJ made a bad friend....

Black girls' hands just feel different when they are feeling on you. Not as sensual as a white girl's. I don't dislike it, it's just weird.

I knew a[white dude] guy[TJ] from my gym that worked out with a black dude[Jay] and talk like they were best friends. when Jay wasn't around TJ would shoot his mouth off & say all kinds of racist crap.. some guys will talk shit when behind a computer screen or when the person they're talking about ain't there. I'd say TJ made a bad friend....
maybe but if you asked Jay he might say he was the coolest

TJ should get his ass kicked.

TJ, y u do dis :-(

Here's my pic:

2182953-shaq.jpg

Black girls' hands just feel different when they are feeling on you. Not as sensual as a white girl's. I don't dislike it, it's just weird.

...idk diesel, when younger I had a fling with a chick who looked like Jada Pinket[tiny& petit], she gave me 'body rubs' like no chick before or after...[including my wife]....

...idk diesel, when younger I had a fling with a chick who looked like Jada Pinket[tiny& petit], she gave me 'body rubs' like no chick before or after...[including my wife]....

Black woman do not have as many inhibitions in my experiences. Best sex I have ever had was with a woman from India, the Black one was second.

if u meet a woman in a trailer park, bar or back alley, no matter white or black she is probably a junkie whore whos seen more cock than a Urologist....

people who say they dated a black woman and she was a skank, are only making a statement about who they are, more than the woman......

before i married i had 1 rule, no white women, im white and like to contrast........i dated no junkies, whores or infected human waste.....because i didnt hang around dead beat asshole areas.....

Back