• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

the new godzilla movie

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It looks kinda cool...but at the same time, it's Godzilla.

Anyone seen it yet?

Watched it last night with the kids, not sure I'd see it again, they loved it. it has a few cool scenes, but in the end it's Godzirra

me and my girl went to see it Friday night in 3d, some parts were cool but a lot of it was kind of silly. I think a kid would like it but we couldn't get into it. save your money for something else

I saw Godzilla yesterday, its not too bad... Saw Million Dollar Arm tonight, thought it was pretty good.

I couldn't get into it at all. Felt like I was wasting my time. Left half way through

Not enough action honestly .... But they stayed true to the original Japanese adaptation .... So that was awesome !! Most people think Godzilla is the bad guy ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard it was sick, now I wanna see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it Thursday night with the wifey. It was pretty good. I didn't expect much from it, but I was entertained. 7.5/10 for me. I'd rather have a deeper and mind-exercising plot/story than explosions and bright lights.

IML Gear Cream!
the last twenty minutes of the flick was the best thing I've seen all year.

Back