• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

strippers now adays....smh

ffrog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i decided to go to a strip club... ended up getting a vip dance all is going well "wink" chic decides to tell me she doesn't suck or fuck... say what? Cause that never happens.. anyways so she follows with you can finger my pussy..then proceeds to tell me i can eat her out.. wtf.. I'm paying u for u to get off.. lmao so i told the bitching i wasn't going to.. that offended her which proceeded to a bunch of questions of why i wouldn't. . I tell you these bitches are bold.:jerkit:

Lmao or some vicodin..lol guess I'll try a 8 ball next time .. I'll let u know how it turns out lol:winkfinger:

Coke is always the way to go.

next time you get a chick like that, tho, ask her which chicks will so you can give them the $150 she don't want.

Haven't been to a strip club since I turned 21. It was in Orange County, some fine yung hoez. Let's go, broz.

IML Gear Cream!
Strip clubs quit being fun when I started sleeping once a month...

Which club we going to.. who's got the nose candy?? Lol

Coke is always the way to go.

next time you get a chick like that, tho, ask her which chicks will so you can give them the $150 she don't want.
I forgot to ask the bouncers this question lol

Which club we going to.. who's got the nose candy?? Lol

Dunno, as long as they're fresh 21, I'm in. Most are already used and abused, from my old experience. I vividly remember this blonde chick that wore long striped stockings at that club in SoCal. She was def workin for a scholarship and I helped. Her asshole looked untouched, bleached even so that probably made it even harder to tell. It didn't appear to be stretched, but boy did I wanna stretch it.

Man you didn't get In it.. There are places where the strippers are butt ass naked.. They start dancing then open those legs..I'm impressed that their pusssy doesn't come wide open .. seemed like the shit was super glued shut lol

You got this backwards man... you're geared and jacked, they should want you to strip for them in private

*on the phone to DJs wife.....

Dunno, as long as they're fresh 21, I'm in. Most are already used and abused, from my old experience. I vividly remember this blonde chick that wore long striped stockings at that club in SoCal. She was def workin for a scholarship and I helped. Her asshole looked untouched, bleached even so that probably made it even harder to tell. It didn't appear to be stretched, but boy did I wanna stretch it.

Soooooo many to choose from down here. Its a lovely thing.

You got this backwards man... you're geared and jacked, they should want you to strip for them in private

Hmm. . Maybe I should start dancing to fuel my habit lol.. i hear ya though.

I love strip clubs ....I get into trouble in those things:rolleyes:.....so its been about 15yrs since i been in one ....but thanks guys for the visuals:winkfinger:

There are always bad decisions when going to the strip.club dealing with strippers

Back