• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Murf can suck my balls

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I miss that fucker. Hopefully this thread title will enrage him just like old times :lol:

Hahaha yea that son a bitch hasnt been around ....wtf murf capt needs his balls sucked :kiss:

The good news is they're shrivelled and atrophied!

Well basically it would be Murf suck my sack...LOL....:eek:

Where's Waldo?

Maybe him and HeyMrWaters are in a same sex union state. HMW hasn't been around since Capt'n "outted" him, now that I think about.

BRING BACK CUSTOM!

Maybe him and HeyMrWaters are in a same sex union state. HMW hasn't been around since Capt'n "outted" him, now that I think about.

BRING BACK CUSTOM!

Sounds like you're due for your own 'outing'

IML Gear Cream!
cap =
crazy1.gif

All jokes aside where is murph ....

Lol. Ole murf will show! He's ninja status at times..

i heard he is swapping all the sperm deposits in the sperm bank with his own...........he wants to take over the world one hoe at a time.....

i heard he is swapping all the sperm deposits in the sperm bank with his own...........he wants to take over the world one hoe at a time.....

LOL - I didn't realize Murf was the second coming (cumming?) of Wilt. Good to know.

Murf come back to us...

Why would he come back when you're still around? GICH.

Dont u have negs to do :jerkit:: and POLES :roflmao:.....i just think ur misunderstood QRS OOOPS THATS XYZ ....I think ur a vital part of this forum and without u this place would suck

HOLY SHIT just seen this ,,,Nice to know Im missed . Had some family issues going on but thats no excuse for leaving Captn with blue balls ...Truth is losing that last auction for the Proviron had me suicidal and I checked myself into the mental ward for a 10 day dose of anti depressants . IF I LOSE 1 MORE FUCKING AUCTION FOR PROVIRON IM GONNA FUCKING END IT ALL AND IM TAKING A FEW GUYS HERE WITH ME .

Ha! Raps hoarding all the provi murf... I will shake him free of some for ya.:paddle:

Idk but my ball isn't going to suck itself goddamit :coffee:

Now that might be kinda cool:kiss:... just saying

.....Ball sucking itself that is. Clarification. Lol

Dont u have negs to do :jerkit:: and POLES :roflmao:.....i just think ur misunderstood QRS OOOPS THATS XYZ ....I think ur a vital part of this forum and without u this place would suck

Obviously trying to get into my pants.

Welcome back Murf. Raptor is winning all the provi auctions. Just convince him to sit one out and you will win

U took my sarcasm literally ....so QRS OR XYZ whatever u wanna be called im sure u somewhat human deep down inside so :kiss: for u ...cause ur the best and this forum needs someone like u here :kiss:

Back