• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Versa Grips

attachment.php

^whats that bro?

Thats The Versa Grip Curt. The pad you see is about palms width and made of a non-slip material, flexible so can it can be used to hold the bar for shrugs, or used to get a better grip on say...Lat pulls

i dont see the pic when i open it. ya thats exactly what i have. dude seriously they are the best for shrugs!! super fast to get your grip. i use mine only for shrugs, lat pull downs, and bent over rows. i wont do them lifts with out them. i should rep for versa lol! i like them that much and have gotten all my buddies using them now. u wont regret the purchase bro. they last forever too man. i have had mine for 2 years now and they still look brand new. made very well!

i dont see the pic when i open it. ya thats exactly what i have. dude seriously they are the best for shrugs!! super fast to get your grip. i use mine only for shrugs, lat pull downs, and bent over rows. i wont do them lifts with out them. i should rep for versa lol! i like them that much and have gotten all my buddies using them now. u wont regret the purchase bro. they last forever too man. i have had mine for 2 years now and they still look brand new. made very well!

Good to hear bro! I received a pair as a gift this wk and tried em out briefly today. First impression- I like em !!!
really glad to hear the quality is up to par as well :)
thanks for the feedback Curt

Do they make the bar bigger in your hands? How thick are they?

Back