• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Using npp instead of deca

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been running 250mg a week of deca. I will run out if deca soon. I have a ton how much npp should I run in place if it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100mg EOD

Yeah running 500mg test Cyp a week. I will add 50mg ed tren a in next few weeks. I am running t3 in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T3? You must be cutting?

I assume you are running Caber or at least have it on hand in case of prolactin-related sides?
You already know that Nandralone and Trenbolone are both 19nor.
Also assuming Tren Ace since you'll be pinning every day?

Must have been a slow night...I expected more input on your question...I'm sure it's coming...

Yeah I have some caber sitting waiting I will use .5 ever 3 days 4 weeks in to the first pin of tren a.
This was my original cycle I started on april 18th. I dont have the caber listed I need to modify my calendar some since I am now doing MT2 and Noopet. Yep I am cutting some would tell me I am too fat to cut right now but hell with them... I carry all my fat in my belly so only way to make it go away is cut and grow. I ran Tren A and test last time and did well. I never come off on TRT from the doc so no reason for PCT.
18 weeks total
1-6 50mb test prop EOD, 7-15 50mb test prop ED, 50mb Tren-a, 250mg deca, 100 T3 ED, 12.5 AI ED, 15 Tada ED
7-15 50mb test prop ED, 50mb Tren-a, 250mg deca, 100 T3 ED, 12.5 AI ED, 15 Tada ED
16-18 50mb test prop ED, 50mb Tren-a, 50mb Tren-E, 250mg deca, 100 T3 ED, 12.5 AI ED, 15 Tada ED I may run that a bit longer
Off cycle I will blast with 500mb test cyp, 250mg deca, 12.5 AI ED, 15 Tada ED Then I will got back to cruse after 1 month.

Back