• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finalized

srmatc82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, finalized details and planning of first cycle. Give it a quick look over and comment. I'll be making purchase tomorrow!

My Plan:

Week 1-10, 500mg British Dragon Testabol-E/week
Week 1-4, 50mg British Dragon Methanabol/day
Week 1-12, .25mg Arimidex/day

Week 11-12, 750mg British Dragon Testabol-E/Week

Week 14-18, 100/75/50/25/25 mg Clomid/day
Week 14-18, 25/25/12.5/12.5/6.25mg Aromasin/day
Week 14-+, 3g Vitamin C/day
Week 14-+, 10g Creatine/day

Post up your Stats brother.

Height: 6'
Weight: 165lb
lifestyle: active & healthy (lots of surfing and long distance running. 80% organic diet). Will shoot for caloric intake of 3500-4000 calories/day while on cycle.

is this ur first? whats the goal bro

I had stated goals and stats and such a few weeks back in another post, had lots of great responses and stuff. I just have modified my cycle a little from what I had previously posted and wanted y'all to give it a quick once-over. ;)
Boiled down, goals are:
-increase size (20lbs mass)
-increase strength
-overall fitness and health.
-look good nude for the wife!

Basically my goals are cosmetic in nature; I'm not in competitions or power lifting events.
just looking to increase strength mostly to better protect family if the need ever arises.
i run and surf, and have always been thin. So at 30yrs old I decided I may need some help putting on size. So after months of researching I've come up with the Cycle Plan in the original post.

Bro if you are 6' tall and 165 you will need way more than 4000 calories a day to achieve your goals. You might want to add another 2-3000 a day.

Couple things:

Cycle layout looks good but imo 50mg of dbol is not needed for a first cycle. You'd do well on 20-40mg if it's good dbol.

At 6 165, I think you can gain 20lbs by eating right and training right without needing to do a cycle.

Dbol at 50mg/day.... Is it recommended to take all 50mg first thing in the morning? Or split it into 2 doses throughout the day? Or all 50mg an hour before workout? What works best in your opinion?

Couple things:

Cycle layout looks good but imo 50mg of dbol is not needed for a first cycle. You'd do well on 20-40mg if it's good dbol.

At 6 165, I think you can gain 20lbs by eating right and training right without needing to do a cycle.

This right here. You'll be so glad you wanted and gained 20 lbs naturally before cycling. This more you gain before, the more you keep after. It's a very simple rule. That said, if you do just jump on anyway, and you eat 4-5k calories per day, I' bet you'll gain 30 lbs.

IML Gear Cream!
Dbol at 50mg/day.... Is it recommended to take all 50mg first thing in the morning? Or split it into 2 doses throughout the day? Or all 50mg an hour before workout? What works best in your opinion?

Split the doses. I would take 20 in the morning and 30 pre-workout (provided it is a PM workout)

Back