• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Twistedgto

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hate to say it but...

paul-blart-mall-cop-movie-clip-screenshot-sworn-oath_large.jpg

(PM me for info)

Dude smokey, so wrong bro. Saying someone that is obviously not mall cop is wrong. Twisted is a good guy and is just like us stealing from retail stores. He is def not MC (mall cop)

At first i felt special when XYZ made a thread for me. But now it seems anyone can have their own thread in the pit.....

Dude smokey, so wrong bro. Saying someone that is obviously not mall cop is wrong. Twisted is a good guy and is just like us stealing from retail stores. He is def not MC (mall cop)

an MC :roflmao:

This was before he was on gearz:

paul-blart-training-o.gif

So what's the point for this thread?

:roflmao::roflmao:...fuckin smokey ....i have a better bathin suit than that ...its not even my color :eek:.......dude im busy fuckin surfin the forum and i wasnt even lookin in pit lol.......then i look and BAM theres a thread .....screw u bastards ....wrong color bathin suit ...and im under cover mall cop plain clothes and yes i have a bottle of mace :paddle:

It pains me that my fellow brothers would out me like this ....:roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao:...fuckin smokey ....i have a better bathin suit than that ...its not even my color :eek:.......dude im busy fuckin surfin the forum and i wasnt even lookin in pit lol.......then i look and BAM theres a thread .....screw u bastards ....wrong color bathin suit ...and im under cover mall cop plain clothes and yes i have a bottle of mace :paddle:

Isn't that like a admin in the military? I mean your there but your still useless....

omg.....he's here!
Runaway.gif

Lol smokey, I love this thread. Only you could make a dark man blush :kiss:

Back