• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Offseason Mass Cycle

TheTank25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys, new member here but been around for a while. I'm competing in my first NPC show in 2 weeks then another in 6 weeks. I'm currently 6'2" 235, looking to compete around the upper 220's. I already know I need to add a ton of size to be able to compete nationally at this level. With that being said I'm planning on running a nice mass cycle after my second show. Let me know what you all think about it and any changes that you would make or advise. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Wks 1-24 test 1500mg/wk
wks 1-24 eq 800mg/wk
wks 1-8 tren ace 500mg/wk
wks 16-24 tren ace 500mg/wk
wks 1-4 anadrol 100mg/wk
wks 16-20 anadrol 100mg/wk
wks 1-24 gh 10iu 3x/wk
wks 1-24 insulin 20iu 3x/wk

This is my first run with gh, so i'm hoping for some nice gains from that. Also this is my first time ever running over 1g of test a week. Let me know what ya'll think. Thanks.

Alot of people have been recomending tren bro. I'm thinking about running the second option you listed being

1-8 tren
9-15 npp
16-24 tren

What dose of NPP would you recommend for this cycle and my goals? Thanks.

What is your reasoning for doing slin/gh three times per week? That part seems like a bad idea to me.

What is your reasoning for doing slin/gh three times per week? That part seems like a bad idea to me.

Slin will more than likely be ran everyday now. But as far as the gh I don't have enough funds to run 10iu every day so i've been reading and researching and talking with my coach, and were thinking for mass gains that the "gavin kane" protocol will work best which includes running gh 10iu three times a week post workout.

Me personally would run 8 to 10 iu post workout with slin, that is the only time I would run it myself,not big on pre work out slin myself. May try it a couple times a day in the future. Good luck. Gh I don't use but will be in the future!

Me personally would run 8 to 10 iu post workout with slin, that is the only time I would run it myself,not big on pre work out slin myself. May try it a couple times a day in the future. Good luck. Gh I don't use but will be in the future!

Thanks for the input bro! Only reason i'm thinking of running it pre is because i usually work out late around 8 or 9 so if i take it pre it will be out of my system by 11 or so and if i did it post i would have to wait till around 1 to go to sleep. Still haven't made a decision yet, have plenty of time as i won't be starting this for another 6 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I have access to novalog pins , wont ever use humalin r again.....This way I can workout in the Morning before work pin the Nova down a weight gainer shake and go to work without worrying, am I going to crash???? Nova is fast acting, no worries!! I am not using slin at this time but I am 5'5 208, when I ramp back up to 225 or 230 I will run slin more then likely!! Hope this helps.

No currently only have acces to humalin r.

Anything to help my bro, just ask!!

Thanks for the input bro! Only reason i'm thinking of running it pre is because i usually work out late around 8 or 9 so if i take it pre it will be out of my system by 11 or so and if i did it post i would have to wait till around 1 to go to sleep. Still haven't made a decision yet, have plenty of time as i won't be starting this for another 6 weeks.

I would rethink using the R. It can hang around for up to 6 hours or so. Not something I would want to risk working out at night like that.

Hey bro, glad you took my advice and came over here. As I mentioned before do the slin on all workout days. I can see the EOD high dose GH thing. Some guys swear by it, some guys hate it. There's one or two sponsors here that carry Humalog bro.

...and humalin R can hang out in the system for over 6 hours depending on your body.

Hey bro, glad you took my advice and came over here. As I mentioned before do the slin on all workout days. I can see the EOD high dose GH thing. Some guys swear by it, some guys hate it. There's one or two sponsors here that carry Humalog bro.

Yea bro I will for sure be running the slin everyday forgot to change that in my original post. As far as the type I found a couple who have humalog so I'll be looking into running that instead, thanks for the help and the advice! As far as the gh I only have the funds to run high dose 3 times a week so this being my first run with it I'm gonna start with that and see how the mass gains come along. Really interesting read is "Gavin Kane's" protocol.

PM Dutchmaster. I forget off the top of my head who he reps for but they have it. He's a good shit, he'll help ya out.

Back