• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pct debate

Patch19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pct seems to be one of those things that a lot of people have got different views . I have research a lot of forums and some people use 1 or 2 compounds and some use over 10 . What does your pct look like and usually how many and what compounds do you use ! Thanks in advance

Pct depends on cycle for this cycle I've run methadrol test e deca and tne going to toss in abombs tomorrow pct will b clomid aromasin and maybe prolacterone

I'm similar I go
Clomid 100 50 50 50
Aromasin 25 12.5 12.5 12.5

Clomid 100/75/50/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

various peptides.

And a bunch of placebo abuse.

Clomid 100/75/50/50
aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Up my creatine intake
Up my vitamin C intake
plenty of food and rest.

What is placebo ?

- - - Updated - - -

No body use novaldex for pct

I generally have a two cycle mood. First is the cycle itself.. Then going into PCT I use Clomid and Aromasin and start what I call an off cycle therapy, which consist of upping the creatine through pct, upping Vit C to 3000mg through PCT, then add in 500mg of calcium, 250mg of zinc sulphate, 3.2grams of DAA and 250mg of Arachidonic acid until I run another cycle.

I generally have a two cycle mood. First is the cycle itself.. Then going into PCT I use Clomid and Aromasin and start what I call an off cycle therapy, which consist of upping the creatine through pct, upping Vit C to 3000mg through PCT, then add in 500mg of calcium, 250mg of zinc sulphate, 3.2grams of DAA and 250mg of Arachidonic acid until I run another cycle.
Sounds like a very good pct . So you run the vit c and the daa ect through pct and u continue use at the same dose untill your next cycle ?

After PCT I cut the vit C to 1 gram, but the daa I keep at 3.2grams.
Yes I use until the next cycle

I've done probably 50 cycle starting in the 80s with no PCT all the way up to today with a little this and that. I always recover to somewhere between 550 and 650 ng/dl by week 10 or 16. it took over a year to recover years ago when I did a lot of deca. Eventually most of us recover as long as you give enough time and don't stay on hard for like 2-3 years.

Seriously :) my first cycle was test e only way way back and no PCT.. Didn't do that again.. Sometimes I think it's easy to way over think these things with planning which AAS to use, how long, what doses, etc... keep it simple and like stated previously Clomid/AI(aromasin) anything else is your choice....all depends on $, some things work well, some work ok, and others are complete crap..

clomid 70/35/35/35
nolva 40/20/20/20

If i run deca or tren i add 2 weeks of just nolva on to end (for 6 weeks total) . Thats the pct i always ran till i started cruising 5 months ago. Stablized test levels in the high 600's at 43 yrs old saold me it was working well.

Clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20 ....end of discussion

Get Shredded!
Rookie question...why would you run an AI for PCT? Shouldn't the AI be used on cycle as opposed to post cycle?

Back