• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Velociraptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is the greatest bro on this board.

:coffee:

(PM me for info)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to do it.....NEGGED!!!!!

Jeffy I hope you're just really drunk tonight. Raptor isn't L.E. and some fucktard is gonna read this and think otherwise.

Last edited:
this site is run by the FBI for the CIA who want to get jacked to make the FSB jealous before ASIO and MI5 catch on....gich

You know this isn't even funny at all and its not cool to smear some somebody's freaking name like that! And PM you for details what freakin details do you have because I'm the one who brought him on as a rep and MFL is still alive and kicking, so you can't be talking about him taking MFL down...... NOT COOL!!!!

MFL Rep....

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to go to AA dude. For real. You're fuckin with people's reputation and livelihood. And not just anyone's, a good friend of yours and mine. Get it together Jeff.

Open apologies to raptor. He was one of the first cats on here to e-befriend me. It was love at first sight. I realize that I went against my every word posting stupid shit like this. It's awfully embarrassing. I enjoy it here, it's like, some sort of escape where I can fuck around and be myself.

This is not myself.

I've asked to have this thread deleted but it was discussed that it is probably in my best interest to apologize and let this stand.

I fucking hate the pit.

Fuck you Mary.

Fuck you Jim.

I'd neg me to death if I were you.

Sorry rap.

I'm going to take a hiatus.

So long pals.

If this is a work, congrats :winkfinger: :roflmao:

if anyone took this serious and got butthurt, you need to lighten the fuck up.
Jeff is a funny dude :D

Reactions: BTC
IML Gear Cream!
Open apologies to raptor. He was one of the first cats on here to e-befriend me. It was love at first sight. I realize that I went against my every word posting stupid shit like this. It's awfully embarrassing. I enjoy it here, it's like, some sort of escape where I can fuck around and be myself.

This is not myself.

I've asked to have this thread deleted but it was discussed that it is probably in my best interest to apologize and let this stand.

I fucking hate the pit.

Fuck you Mary.

Fuck you Jim.

I'd neg me to death if I were you.

Sorry rap.

I'm going to take a hiatus.

So long pals.

Everyone knows you're a good guy. Take care of yourself man.

Selling roids on bb'ing forums... what a life.

Right on time here comes captain dipshit to offer up a some of his oh so witty banter. And a tad ironic since you too are a rep. You ever get tired of being the class fuck up? Or are you pretty comfortable with it after all this time? You seem to be. I guess that's the great thing about being a fuck up though, you're too stupid to know any better. Blissfully ignorant to the bitter.

a5e2ahy8.jpg

everyone is so touchy here, I blame bunk adex

I just, don't even know. Did I smoke Mary last night? Wtf did I smoke?

No excuses.

I send my e-condolences. You've all been very kind and legit with me.

I spoke with my clinic manager today. I've decided to leave our unit (er, level 3 trauma) and head to the NICU. I did a little of that back in the day. Maybe seeing dismembered people after awhile gets to you, I don't fucking know.

I went on Expedia and bought a staycation for myself and the wife. Currently at a sweet little casita drinking a corona(no bourbon) about to go float.

I'll send wife nudez to a select few. Stay tuned.

Get Shredded!
I just, don't even know. Did I smoke Mary last night? Wtf did I smoke?

No excuses.

I send my e-condolences. You've all been very kind and legit with me.

I spoke with my clinic manager today. I've decided to leave our unit (er, level 3 trauma) and head to the NICU. I did a little of that back in the day. Maybe seeing dismembered people after awhile gets to you, I don't fucking know.

I went on Expedia and bought a staycation for myself and the wife. Currently at a sweet little casita drinking a corona(no bourbon) about to go float.

I'll send wife nudez to a select few. Stay tuned.

Jeffy, we're gonna make it brah

Jeff, you ain't going nowhere but please answer my PM. I think I was one of those guys who ushered you in to this board.

truth be told LE are probably 7-1 vs real members..........trannys 13-1.........non-lifters 12938-1.......homos who are just here for the cock 12938-1

now someone please post their crossdressing cawk pic while holding up their badge cause fucked if im getting of the sofa today.....

jk lolz

This new tapatalk is???

No excuses, I can't fucking see people cut in half with screaming family members anymore.

Cheers to all of you guys and your families, sorry rap, just a blip.. <--- fag/clomid only cycle

No excuses, I can't fucking see people cut in half with screaming family members anymore.

Cheers to all of you guys and your families, sorry rap, just a blip.. <--- fag/clomid only cycle

Jeffey no needz for apologizes my man. For realz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back