• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

legend of hercules

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Huge waste of time. The rock wasnt even in that shit just that gay ass dude from twilight

I got time warner cable n it was on new releases for 5 bucks. 300 was way more badass and I wasnt the biggest fan of 300.

Watching walking dead, dude I can't believe that Asian fucking nerd nailed that southern bitch in season 2, ep 4. I would've eaten the shit out of her tight little ass

Breaking bad was my shit. I can wait for better call saul to come out

IML Gear Cream!
Huge waste of time. The rock wasnt even in that shit just that gay ass dude from twilight

Yeah because you watched a different Hercules.

Yeah because you watched a different Hercules.

yea; there's 2 different Hercules movies that were made. Hercules and Legend of Hercules = different
the one in redbox and OnDemand is different than the one coming to theater's with the rock.

You know the timing wasn't an accident....people would buy/pay/rent this one thinking it's the Rock's movie.

as you should lol

This movie sucked a fat one. Had nothing to do with the 12 labors and was as if 300, Wrath of the Titans and Gladiator shit in a bowl and this is what was made when you baked it.

This movie sucked a fat one. Had nothing to do with the 12 labors and was as if 300, Wrath of the Titans and Gladiator shit in a bowl and this is what was made when you baked it.

I still wanna see captain America, glad I didn't watch this though from the sounds of it

Capt america sucked a fat one as well. N im all into superhero movies

Capt america sucked a fat one as well. N im all into superhero movies

No shit? I'm bummed. I got the wife Into all those fantasyic four, Thor movies etc. I haz a saf

I think the best Hercules was the originals...Think it was Steve Reeves that played him long ago.....The build of an Greek GOD.

Get Shredded!
I think the best Hercules was the originals...Think it was Steve Reeves that played him long ago.....The build of an Greek GOD.

Hercules: the legend continues. Used to watch that shit all the time. Eolis was a little bitch but he was clearly the star of the show

Back