• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite sponser for pct related products?

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stocking up for my second cycle and I wondered what sponsers you guys rely on for pct. Please correct me if im wrong but i hope this is the proper place to post this.

Actually, for questions like this, you'll want to post in our source-checking section. No prob, I will move it there.

To answer your question, there are sponsors with PCT ancillaries you can order. For my PCT (Clomid and Aromasin) I typically use either CEMProducts.com or Researchstop.com.

Naps for me, widest choice of HG PCT products.

sounds like theres alot of good sponsers for pcts on the on boards. Ill be looking them over today. Im going to run mlg gear this time around. I email mlg last night and once I get all the goodies in hand Ill let you guys know. GSRACER sorry about posting in the wrong area I definitely over looked source checking area

With my new winnings from BBpowder, i'll be getting my ai's and pct through cem. They've always have come through for me just like BBpowder has!!!!!

Ill be try cem soon for my pct and hopefully ordering the gear from mlg waiting for email back for more details.

IML Gear Cream!
Ill be try cem soon for my pct and hopefully ordering the gear from mlg waiting for email back for more details.

hey, whats up, if you e-mailed mlg, he will get back 2u as soon as he can, let me know if you need a little help ok, just a note:, some email companys dont get to him, EXAMPLE "HUSHMAIL", so if you dont hear from him, please let me know, or detroitdog and we will help.
thank-you.

i always used europe anabolic for my pct, they were very dependable and fast for int.

sounds like theres alot of good sponsers for pcts on the on boards. Ill be looking them over today. Im going to run mlg gear this time around. I email mlg last night and once I get all the goodies in hand Ill let you guys know. GSRACER sorry about posting in the wrong area I definitely over looked source checking area

you guys that e-mailed M.L.G., let me know if you need any assistance ok, but you guys should be G.T.G.

BONESZZZZ

hey, whats up, if you e-mailed mlg, he will get back 2u as soon as he can, let me know if you need a little help ok, just a note:, some email companys dont get to him, EXAMPLE "HUSHMAIL", so if you dont hear from him, please let me know, or detroitdog and we will help.
thank-you.

i always used europe anabolic for my pct, they were very dependable and fast for int.

Thanks MLG didnt take long at all to get back to me. I have a price list now and will be ordering some orals end of next week

Back