• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GeoffSawyer....................................... .

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has officially come over to the dark side.

You're all fucked.

GICH.

Attachments

• Darkside_Keiko-Fools_Paradise-Keiko-Fools_Paradise-trampt-82654o.jpg
    Darkside_Keiko-Fools_Paradise-Keiko-Fools_Paradise-trampt-82654o.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 37
tumblr_lzgu05thzJ1rpe6t0o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• 9d3c4500dcde136308f7ff3d78ee4d99fa4800ff3ae54734d20b6c93a5373b79.jpg
    9d3c4500dcde136308f7ff3d78ee4d99fa4800ff3ae54734d20b6c93a5373b79.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 25
What does that even mean? Is he holding Heavy's ballz too? I thought that was your sole reason for existence.

Where you been bro, taking more selfies for your new career?

Don't worry about it this is on a need to know basis and you do not need to know.

Get back to your shoe polishing, I want to see my reflection in those things you call shoes.

GICH.

Where you been bro, taking more selfies for your new career?

Don't worry about it this is on a need to know basis and you do not need to know.

Get back to your shoe polishing, I want to see my reflection in those things you call shoes.

GICH.

Nigga plz. Do you think I actually polish my own shoes? That's what I pay servants like you to do. And while your at it, press my dress shirts too GDI.

Nigga plz. Do you think I actually polish my own shoes? That's what I pay servants like you to do. And while your at it, press my dress shirts too GDI.

^^Is delusional, thinks a career as a "trash removal expert" pays well.

Keep dreaming son, one day if you dream hard enough you might be half as witty as me, DREAM BIG!

SoCal likes Light starch in the warmer months.

So.... when y'all docked who was the spaceship and who was the space station????

Just asking out of curiosity.... no homo..... not yet, but very dependent on the answer!!!!

Get Shredded!
geoff told me it's normal for a spotter to grab the lifters crotch when spotting a squat...

google said differently

geoff told me it's normal for a spotter to grab the lifters crotch when spotting a squat...

google said differently

Pfft. Next thing your gonna tell these guys is that it's not "normal" for me to stick a finger up your ass when you're doing deads....

...And there's nothing wrong with that... the heart wants what the heart wants...

Gay+Bodybuilders.jpg

the Captn & DieselJimmy in that pic?

captns bigger from the last pic i seen him post..........actually its hard to compare cause cap always sends nudes....

Back