• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Napsgear

Scartissue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please someone unaffiliated with napsgear set the record straight....just placed a small order and would love feedback.

Me and a small group of guys have gone in together and ordered from naps a lot. Good service, lately the T/A has been faster than normal, communication is good, all products we've gotten were G2G... Naps gets the thumbs up

I love GP from them. If they were DOM I would use them a lot more but their not lol. T/A has been different a few times for me, but they always come through.

What is the contact info for napsgear? Or can u not give that out? I'm new to this forum and have been searching diligently to find another source since mine shut down.

Naps is good. Just got an order from them last week. Took a while for them to pick up funds but t/a was quick to the states

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I have a local buddy who uses them strictly. He has spoken positively about their Geneza, accordo rx, hardcore labs, jintani and balkan brands, FYI.

Can anyone PM me about t/a after funds picked up....trying their hgh and need to make sure I dont run out...thanks

Which gh?
I just picked up a hyge kit from them, scratch off checked out.
T/a was in line what site says

I guess it was 2 years ago when they had the BIG back up in the mailing ,it wasnt there fault from what i read , late last year I ordered Inj. d-bol to my surprise T/A was exellent... Sorry to say I cant say the same for there Inj. D-bol

I am getting royaly screwed. I placed a order for 649.00. I sent the funds through Western Union as requested with info provided by naps. Western Confirmed the funds were picked up 3 days later naps canceled my order for lack of payment. I sent them the tracking number and document of sent funds and they still wont honor their end. I am in the middle of a cycle and needed the rest to complete it a pct thats ruined now. Sucks to me!

I alwyas keep my order dollars around there minimum at 1st 200$ minimum 210$ order till I build up trust in that source, i REALIZE with any board autherized source you shouldnt have to do that but Im not very trusting. Who is the I.M. Rep for Naps send him a P.M. thats his Job, hope you get shit straightened out Bro..

Naps has been around for many years. I've been doing business with them for several years now. I've used mostly Geneza Pharma, but on a couple occasions I got some Pharma test ampoules. All of it was great. Turn time can vary due to distance and customs, as would be expected. But they do their part on their end. And I was one of those people that witnessed their shipping infrastructure problems a few years ago. They re-organized and made good on every order for every customer. So good in fact, that I got my order TWICE. :winkfinger:

Naps Hgh arrived ahead of scheduled time, they kept me updated through every step of the process and would do business with them again anytime

I am getting royaly screwed. I placed a order for 649.00. I sent the funds through Western Union as requested with info provided by naps. Western Confirmed the funds were picked up 3 days later naps canceled my order for lack of payment. I sent them the tracking number and document of sent funds and they still wont honor their end. I am in the middle of a cycle and needed the rest to complete it a pct thats ruined now. Sucks to me!

Get in touch with their rep here or on IMF.

Back