PDA

View Full Version : True Nutrition PeptoPro????

BTC
05-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Going to need some of this for my novolog run soon. The info is very shitty IMHO.... I'm trying to figure out how much to order for my 4 week run. Will need it 5x week. They say one serving is 24g protein... but how big is a fucking serving??? They give scoop sizes converted to grams....but is it grams of protein per size or are they just converting the scoop size (90cc for example) to gram weight??? da fuck!! Maybe Im just confused???

http://truenutrition.com/p-978-peptopro-hydrolyzed-caseinate-1lb-milk.aspx

Velociraptor44
05-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Ive had great luck with TN man but never used to pepto. Did you check out their forum and see if anyone has chimed in on it?

BTC
05-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Tn ??

Velociraptor44
05-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Tn ??

True Nutrition. They have their own forum to discuss the products. Alot of times you can find more specific info on their products on the community link.

exerciseordie
05-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Can't answer your question but I can say that their pepto is quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTC
05-15-2014, 10:32 PM
Can't answer your question but I can say that their pepto is quality

You used it?.....so how do you measure a serving?

exerciseordie
05-15-2014, 11:30 PM
You used it?.....so how do you measure a serving?

To be honest my buddy had it and I split it. Just used the scoop but fuck I couldn't tell you what I got out of each scoop it was over a year ago

topspeed300km
05-16-2014, 05:55 AM
i am using it currently and LOVE the results i am getting. call their number and they have a hand full of people that can help you out with detailed/difficult product, quantity, dosing, amount etc. they were very helpful and answered all my questions. asap.

hightestfuel
05-16-2014, 05:49 PM
29.6 CC is 2 tbsp and 7.7 g of protein. I have tried Dante's blend with digestive additive. Performance (digestion) was a 10, taste was a 5. Have since gone with a probiotic, but will try TN again soon. Keep us updated!

BTC
05-16-2014, 06:49 PM
This is the response I got today from emailing them.

Good Morning and thanks for the e-mail! A standard serving will be 30g
of this material, providing 24g of protein. Weighing the material on a
gram scale will be the most accurate method of measurement, since
weight cannot properly be determined by volume. True Nutrition
provides a 70cc scoop with this material as a stock scoop option, but
because the density of the material is so much lighter than other
protein powders, you would need approximately 2 x 70cc scoops to
provide a 30g serving.

So about a scoop and a half for my needs. Not worried about flavor, it'll be going in with flavored glycofuse, flavored aminos, glutamine akg, and instanized leucine. it'll probably be yuck but oh well.

Velociraptor44
05-16-2014, 08:27 PM
You dont know yuck until you finish a 10lb container of their Gemma Pea protein. Its like going down on a saw mill owners daughter.

BTC
05-16-2014, 09:23 PM
You dont know yuck until you finish a 10lb container of their Gemma Pea protein. Its like going down on a saw mill owners daughter.

I've got half a 2lb NOW yellow pea protein in the kitchen. I have to mix it with a scoop of carnivore or I cant drink it. Its really good for the kidneys though.

Velociraptor44
05-16-2014, 10:03 PM
I've got half a 2lb NOW yellow pea protein in the kitchen. I have to mix it with a scoop of carnivore or I cant drink it. Its really good for the kidneys though.

I like the pea protein and i handle well.. the taste is just bad man.

BTC
05-16-2014, 10:32 PM
I like the pea protein and i handle well.. the taste is just bad man.

I actually haven't tried it since I've been having this low stomach acid issue. I dunno how I would do with it. If I drink two scoops of whey I feel like I wanna puke.