• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here, Female bikini to figure competitor

SakuraIron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just made my account today so I figured I'd make an intro

A little background about me:
I've been training for almost 2.5 years now, and competed in bikini in June 2013 but decided afterwards that I was more fit for figure so I've been transitioning into the figure division for this year. I was hoping to compete June 28th for my first figure show but I'm no where near ready so I'm probably going to push the date back.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to AAS but I started with an 8 week mk-2866 cycle in December, and currently I'm running a var-clen cycle and at the end of my 5th week. Unfortunately, I believe the var is severely underdosed or bunk so I'm not having a great experience with it :(

I'm here because I can always use insight from veterans since I'm pretty young in this sport (turning 22 in August), and I love talking to people with a common interest :)

welcome to the community.. how did you fare on the mk-2866 cycle? Just curious

I really loved it! I ran it in my off season and was reverse dieting too. I gained about 7lbs, but got leaner and overall I had awesome endurance in the gym and the pump was beyond insane. I would definitely run it again.

I know my guy friend likes to use it as pct, but I heard it can be a little suppressive?

Welcome to the board

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF, youre in good hands. Read rules, and stickies and we'll be glad to help :)

Welcome!
Great to have ya here!!!

welcome! this is a great laid back boards with a bunch of great people. join the convo!

Welcome

welcome...wealth of info here...need any help feel free to ask...

Welcome!! Did you end up increasing your var dose?

bikini competitor = Pics? :winkfinger:

Nice to see you have made some definite plans for your future, Welcome aboard!!!

I just made my account today so I figured I'd make an intro

A little background about me:
I've been training for almost 2.5 years now, and competed in bikini in June 2013 but decided afterwards that I was more fit for figure so I've been transitioning into the figure division for this year. I was hoping to compete June 28th for my first figure show but I'm no where near ready so I'm probably going to push the date back.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to AAS but I started with an 8 week mk-2866 cycle in December, and currently I'm running a var-clen cycle and at the end of my 5th week. Unfortunately, I believe the var is severely underdosed or bunk so I'm not having a great experience with it :(

I'm here because I can always use insight from veterans since I'm pretty young in this sport (turning 22 in August), and I love talking to people with a common interest :)

welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Back