• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

xxxxxxxxxxx

Tonsofun89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recieved a pm on here after inquiring about some raws from Cathcwhb he only has 9 posts and gsve me a link to a site with only raw powders he has lots of stuff on there but wasn't sure if his source is legit. Has anyone used this site for raws before? I'm mostly sceptical because he doesnt have many posts on here. I am a noon to the forum but am smart enough to check my sources any feed back would be appreciated.

No problem I'm here to be part of the society and make sure no one gets scammed powders are a fishy buisness if you don't know who the source is.

No problem I'm here to be part of the society and make sure no one gets scammed powders are a fishy buisness if you don't know who the source is.

We have legitimate sources/sponsors here that sell raw powders.

Check out Legend, Red Lion and possibly Steroidsfax. There may be a few others in the mix but those are the first that come to mind.

Warrior

Have been looking into red lion and legend will look into steroidfax thanks for the info will keep you posted on my experiences with them. Thank you for looking out.

Red lion good fo sho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back