• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Take my pole..........

Who should be negged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which one of these douchebags do you want me to neg daily?

The public poll will close in 3 days, you've got to have the balls to vote and don't care about someone's feelings, their going to know about it. 99.9% of you won't participate.

No write ins either.

I'm just helping the community one neg at a time.

GICH.

Personally, I would enjoy negging you several times a day. Could you maybe make a new thread, include this as an option? TIA

P.S., that's incorrect usage of the word "pole." I considered the possibility that you were trying to make a clever pun, but I don't think you're that bright. Pick up a dictionary sometime, ya illiterate fuck.

Last edited:
For the record, XYZ already negs me daily....

This thread is full of fail.
You neg us all daily anyways

Oh yeah, we all own your mind faggot
Thanks for making another thread involving me :)

Another great example of a good MOD
GICH

This thread is full of fail.
You neg us all daily anyways

Oh yeah, we all own your mind faggot
Thanks for making another thread involving me :)

Another great example of a good MOD
GICH

You're special, and need special attention. We wouldn't want you having another nuclear meltdow cry fest now would we? LMAO!

IML Gear Cream!
Personally, I would enjoy negging you several times a day. Could you maybe make a new thread, include this as an option? TIA

P.S., that's incorrect usage of the word "pole." I considered the possibility that you were trying to make a clever pun, but I don't think you're that bright. Pick up a dictionary sometime, ya illiterate fuck.

Sounds like a lot of crying. I think you'll win this by a landslide. I'm pulling for you Jeffery. YOU CAN DO IT!

So who's going to take his pole?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

all of us, dear mindowned crybaby cocksucker aka xzy :eek:

^^Thanks for posting here sugar tits. I think you have a real chance to win this. Maybe you can understand this better with your broken "english": i tinks Ima win dis biotch.

GICH Plumber Boy.

Sounds like a lot of crying. I think you'll win this by a landslide. I'm pulling for you Jeffery! YOU CAN DO IT!

^^Yeah. I'll be crying myself to sleep for weeks...... Pfft.

But thanks for believing in me. :eek:

I want pics when this happens... thx :D

Damnit how dare you tell me what I cant handle.. ive seen some things broham.. ive seen some thingggzzzz.

Get Shredded!
Damnit how dare you tell me what I cant handle.. ive seen some things broham.. ive seen some thingggzzzz.

You have never seen anything as disgusting and vile as this....TRUST ME.

Worse. You would know.

Whoa! Let me make sure I understand what you're saying for the record:

1. Your mother has terrible pussy; and
2. Joe knows about it?

Is Joe your real dad, XYZ? Is this what this whole thing is about, why you're so upset?? I'm sorry man :'(

Back