• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

clen or winstrol

Depends.. Some people prefer Clen so the sore joints aren't a problem. Some people prefer Winny because they say it works better.

my buddy stopped taking Winny because he said it felt like he had arthritis all over his body.

Most BBer's I know prefer a Clen/T3 stack. The only trick is getting the dosing right so you're not constantly shaky. They also prefer Mast Prop over Winny for the pain issue. It can restrict mobility for posing.

You are not comparing apples to apples

Winstroll is a steroid

Clen is a drug that just happens to raise metabolic rate, and preserves muscle mass. At what rate is preserves muscle mass or how well is the question.

Diet is 10 times more important though

You are not comparing apples to apples

Winstroll is a steroid

Clen is a drug that just happens to raise metabolic rate, and preserves muscle mass. At what rate is preserves muscle mass or how well is the question.

Diet is 10 times more important though

X2

Haha, brah there completely different. One is a thermogenic, one is a steroid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang xyz...Same answer solved 2 problems in the same morning... nice!

[QUOTE = XYZ; 307218] Nessuno dei due. Dieta, Cardio, A / I e test. In questo ordine. Qual è la vostra dieta e cardio come adesso? [/ QUOTE]

diet is ok
cardio 30 minutes a day
I'd like to bring out your abs

I would rec maybe t3/anavar combo IMO or just anavar + green tea and good diet combo.. (with a test base if using aas)

IML Gear Cream!
[QUOTE = XYZ; 307218] Nessuno dei due. Dieta, Cardio, A / I e test. In questo ordine. Qual è la vostra dieta e cardio come adesso? [/ QUOTE]

diet is ok
cardio 30 minutes a day
I'd like to bring out your abs

Post up your diet, what you put in your mouth from the second you wake in the AM until you go to sleep in the PM. Can give you a better answer after seeing that part of the equation.

Back