• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Cycle help

RangerRick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gotta question guys, I'm 43 150 at 5'5" this is my second cycle and that was 6 months ago. I was injured in combat so I ended up losing a lot of mass. I am getting ready to start this cycle stack so let me know what you think and if there are any changes you would make. Ok Sust 250 x 500mg a wk, Deca 250 x 250 mg a wk, D-bol 25 mg E/D, Drostanolone 200 x 200 mg a wk plus during and PCT Anastrozole .05 mg E/D with higher dose during PCT. Thanks any help is appreciated !

What was ur first cycle like??? What durations on this run???

Consider to cut back on the Ana to .5 every other day IMO. I am assuming you meat .5 not .05?

Gotta question guys, I'm 43 150 at 5'5" this is my second cycle and that was 6 months ago. I was injured in combat so I ended up losing a lot of mass. I am getting ready to start this cycle stack so let me know what you think and if there are any changes you would make. Ok Sust 250 x 500mg a wk, Deca 250 x 250 mg a wk, D-bol 25 mg E/D, Drostanolone 200 x 200 mg a wk plus during and PCT Anastrozole .05 mg E/D with higher dose during PCT. Thanks any help is appreciated !

It's kinda random. Sust, should be used EOD and ran an additional 2 weeks past the deca.

D-bol dose is a little low as well.

Why are you using masteron?

It's kinda random. Sust, should be used EOD and ran an additional 2 weeks past the deca.

D-bol dose is a little low as well.

Why are you using masteron?

Wow, ZYX gives actual advice? I thought you just hung around this board jerkin' your gerkin....

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I was thinking running the Mast near the end of the cycle but I guess I can drop it and keep my diet clean. I was looking for a harder look. So If I run the sust, what doses EOD? And what should my D-bol run E/d . My last cyc was 250 cyp E/W and deca 250 E/W with D-bol at 30 E/D And from readin other replies I guess I did mean Ana .5 EOD. Since funds are an issue and I'm only getting 10 ml of deca when should I start that.

I have run sust before but that was years ago...so I guess that I'm still considered a beginner...LOL so ok my goal is to gain mass obviously with out too much water gain. I know d-bol will put on the water. So to save time what cycle should I run now...my last was Test Cyp @ 250 wk, Deca @ 250 wk and the D-bol @ 30 mg's ED and Tamox for pct. 10 weeks was the duration, Everything turned out fine..I gained 23 kept 11 lbs.. And I ate everything in site...still can't find my dog though ?

Ok here goes... I'm 43 @ 150 +/- not a big dude yes I know...but really flipping mean..LOL anyways the last cycle I ran was ( Test Cyp @ 250 per wk, Deca @ 250 per wk and D-bol @ 30 mg's E/D ) This worked well for me, I gained 23 kept 11 lbs. My diet was not that great and I'm going to try harder this time. I imagine that I should drop the Mast and just keep my diet clean. So is it ok to run the Sust once a wk as with the Deca ? Or what cycle would you recommend, My goal is to gain and keep at least 15 without the water look which I did get last cycle. I have enough pins to start a war...LOl but not too keen on sticking EOD but I will if neccessary. I was looking at the Tren but I think I need to stay away from that right now, It does sound like miracle gear though. And hey thanks man for the help !

Ok what would be right for EOD on the Sust and when should I kill the Deca, this was going to be a 12 wk cycle. Powerlifter03 say letro or I'll be dripping wet, if so what dose and how often ( should I dump the Ana or keep it for PCT. I'm not susceptible to gyno or anything else. I guess I need to drop the Mast too right?

Back