• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mlg test prop

SEMZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up fellas,

Have been running 100mg EOD of mlg test prop and anavar. My buddy who is a trainer and pretty much a damn male nurse at this point has been pinning me in the side of my left leg. The pain in my leg hurts like a bitch for like a day or two and i dkn why its my third time doing it I figured it shouldnt be doing this. No redness/swelling/fever at all and im seeing gains already. Anybody have any thoughts why it hurts so much??

thanks guys

whats up fellas,

Have been running 100mg EOD of mlg test prop and anavar. My buddy who is a trainer and pretty much a damn male nurse at this point has been pinning me in the side of my left leg. The pain in my leg hurts like a bitch for like a day or two and i dkn why its my third time doing it I figured it shouldnt be doing this. No redness/swelling/fever at all and im seeing gains already. Anybody have any thoughts why it hurts so much??

thanks guys
Have you been alternating injection sites or just the left leg???

different spots on the left leg. figured I would try and get the muscle use to it. My buddy's just keep calling me a pussy and to suck it up but i dkn if its something else.

its prop bud lol .. in the same leg eod or switching off from one to the other . have you ever pinned the legs before with or without prop ? i do it in the gluts or sholder but ive never hit the legs but if i did id probly say the same thing ouch !!!!!! maybe some one else can help you with tihs that has pinned prop in the leg best of luck bro hope you feel better or get easer .....

cheapthreads out.............

different spots on the left leg. figured I would try and get the muscle use to it. My buddy's just keep calling me a pussy and to suck it up but i dkn if its something else.
Hopefully one of the vets will chime in here but I think you might wanna try other areas as well. I use 6 different sites personally.

Prop in the glutes is a whole different ballpark than prop in the quads. Good prop or tren base in the quads is probably one of the most painful pips one could experience. Bottom line, stop shooting pip causers in most pip sensitive area.

I don't mind quads but there's only a small area that doesn't PIP up. If you have someone doing it for you why are you doing quads anyway? Either way EOD in the same muscle is gonna hurt. Rotate sites. Try not to hit the same spot more than once every 7-10 days if you can help it.

I hit the quads with test prop and it hurts like a mother! Felt like someone sucker punched me and had a charley horse for a few days. One time I pinned too low on the quad and my knee swelled up with fluid. Try the glutes or dealts, they're much easier to deal with than the pain in the quads. At least you can walk around without feeling stiff legged.

I'm loving the quads but I also do my gluties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back