• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

went to the doctor today, what to do guys

drake4080

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been feeling a little crappy lately, sore throat, all of it. and turns out I have mono. I'm in Te middle of a cycle. can someone tell me what I should do?

Uh damn mono hmmm change nothing if in the middle. I assume your water and food consumption is good. Test can help your T cell count and other things that go along with your immune system like bacteria. Just do what training you can when you feel good and wear a mask in the gym. Or just don't kiss anyone at the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me get some sun for vitamin D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep up with your cycle plans..and this will sound contradictory but drastically cut down on training.

Keep up with your cycle plans..and this will sound contradictory but drastically cut down on training.
THIS. Dropping hormones is a shock you don't need, mono is going to sap your energy so training hard will just slow your body's ability to heal.

Liver inflammation, spleen enlargement....if you must go to the gym, as was mentioned, no pb's. Also be aware of anything that may put stress on that liver (ie drinking, meds..). Lots of rest brother.

Back