• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some Advice on what to add to TRT

Doyoueven

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on TRT for about 6 months now prescribed by my doctor at 100mg test c per week. I have about 5 months until I need to get blood work done again and I want to add something to take along with my TRT dose for the next 12-14 weeks. I was thinking of either Deca or Eq at about 500mg per week. I don't want to add in any more test. I am aware of the differences between these 2 compounds but I was wondering if one would yield better results while taking a low dose of test or if there is anything else that I should consider taking. My goals are to bulk up and add strength.

I'm about to pump my trt dose to 300mg/wk and add 300mg/wk. Adding to the cruise. Just make sure if you use deca you have caber on hand.

Running deca 5 to 1 test good luck getting erections..... even with caber. EQ is a possibility and it should add strength and some vascularity, but it's not a mass builder. EQ seems to be one of those compounds that some respond well to, and others not so much.

Have you consider low dose tren-ace? Say 75mg EOD.

What does your TRT dose of 100mg/wk get your test levels to?

I agree. 5:1 with deca would suck. I respond well to eq. Mast would be my go to if I was adding to a low dose of test. The high mast/low test run did great for me. Might not do the same for others but I liked it!

I'm going to hold off on the deca. I'm probably going to up my dose of test and add some dbol and then consider deca or something else after my blood work is done.

test/deca or sust and a dbol kick would bulk you up fosho...if thats your goal

Running deca 5 to 1 test good luck getting erections..... even with caber. EQ is a possibility and it should add strength and some vascularity, but it's not a mass builder. EQ seems to be one of those compounds that some respond well to, and others not so much.

Have you consider low dose tren-ace? Say 75mg EOD.

What does your TRT dose of 100mg/wk get your test levels to?
Listen to JD here. In fact, always listen to JD.

Back