• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Experienced my first "tren cough"

Jerky35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like the title says!! It wasn't tren though it was test prop. I've done at least 5 cycles including tren and never got the cough. I was pulling the pin out and as it got out I just started hacking away. I knew what was happening and was saying "this shit is no joke" my neighbors prob that I was hitting some good as weed. Anyways it only lasted a couple minutes but just thought I'd share.

Any AAS can cause it if it gets in a blood vessel. Something about the oil getting to your lungs I believe.

Warrior
Yeah I've read a lot that said any compound can cause it. I prob just nicked a vein pulling it out or something. Who knows....

I got the same thing when I was pinning other than tren and I thought 'what the hell is this?'

But yes, you can get the cough with compounds other than tren.

You don't need to nick a vein, just inject in a capillary dense area. Tren cough is famous because it is a much more irritating substance. I have had it so bad that my lung, usually one, burns and I break into a sweat and my BP spikes so high I almost pass out. Now we're living!

You don't need to nick a vein, just inject in a capillary dense area. Tren cough is famous because it is a much more irritating substance. I have had it so bad that my lung, usually one, burns and I break into a sweat and my BP spikes so high I almost pass out. Now we're living!
Holy fuck bro now that sounds like a party!!!!! A party I don't necessarily want to be a part of lol

Certainly any compound can cause a cough. I've hit veins with Test and hacked for 10-15 minutes...Guaiacol tastes like paint thinner, BTW.

Tren has a particularly nasty cough which can be triggered by the tiniest amount of Tren oil hitting the bloodstream...my first was from Fina.
Tren cough can last much longer than and cause a lot of pain...like pneumonia.

And there's guys who'll tell you there's no need to aspirate.

Certainly any compound can cause a cough. I've hit veins with Test and hacked for 10-15 minutes...Guaiacol tastes like paint thinner, BTW.

Tren has a particularly nasty cough which can be triggered by the tiniest amount of Tren oil hitting the bloodstream...my first was from Fina.
Tren cough can last much longer than and cause a lot of pain...like pneumonia.

And there's guys who'll tell you there's no need to aspirate.
Ahhhh man. Now I'm starting to get a lil scared. Nah I'm just kidding I love me some tren. Thanx for the input though paranoid. I've had pneumonia before certainly don't want it again

Any AAS can cause it if it gets in a blood vessel. Something about the oil getting to your lungs I believe.

Warrior

Stop reading my mind!

OP, One indicator mid injection to let you know if you are about to be fucked lol...is if you get a metallic taste in your mouth. Thats a pretty good sign that you went through a vein or blood vessel and some of the oil has gotten into your blood stream. In this case expect a possible coughing fit or maybe even a squirter when you pull the pin out.

Stop reading my mind!

OP, One indicator mid injection to let you know if you are about to be fucked lol...is if you get a metallic taste in your mouth. Thats a pretty good sign that you went through a vein or blood vessel and some of the oil has gotten into your blood stream. In this case expect a possible coughing fit or maybe even a squirter when you pull the pin out.
Right on man. Appreciate it

IML Gear Cream!
Stop reading my mind!

Bingo that nasty bastard metallic taste !
and there's nothin worse than trying to bringing a squirter under control while you are already on your knees gasping for air.
happened to me in the past , bathroom walls and floor were gleaming white when i went in to do my shot...it looked like somebody had been clubbing seals in there when i was finished .

I've had the dreaded Tren cough plenty of times, but never a squirter.

haven't experience tren cough this time but the last squirter I had 5 years ago was the reason I stopped pinning delts. I did get a good gusher out of my quad a couple weeks ago.

Clubbing seals.. Hah! Sounds like it's pretty easy to get a squirter in the legs and shoulders. If you're keeping it to 2 or under injections a week there's no need to go anywhere else besides the glutes right? I mean they're easy and hard to hit the sciatic nerve unless you're an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clubbing seals.. Hah! Sounds like it's pretty easy to get a squirter in the legs and shoulders. If you're keeping it to 2 or under injections a week there's no need to go anywhere else besides the glutes right? I mean they're easy and hard to hit the sciatic nerve unless you're an idiot.

Glutes and ventro glutes. You have 4 options back there

Living? Lol fuck that. I have hit a vein with NPP and test mixed. I didn't cough but I started sweating and got dizzy. Didn't last more than 10 minutes though.

I've had the dreaded Tren cough plenty of times, but never a squirter.

Then you need to expand your selection of chicks. If you wind 'em up right, a surprising # of them will squirt.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Back