• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Leaky nips! Need help asap!

Apost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just as the title says I have a problem. I'll lay out the cycle I was on so you can see.

.75mg daily tren a
.25mg daily test p
75mg daily proviron
40mg anavar

25mg daily aromasin
.5mg caber Monday and Friday
I bumped the caber to 1mg Monday and Friday for the past 2 weeks.

I was on this cycle for almost 4 weeks before I had to stop. I've been off for two weeks now where I've been running the caber at 2mg a week. Still have extremely puffy nips and still leaking.

Can answer anymore questions if needed but hoping someone can help. Thanks

MFL Rep....

Here's 2 shots of the caber he's been using.
aqusy2yg.jpg

vevy4a5e.jpg

Here is a pic of 2mg Pfizer caber from a 3rd party website.
ebuqazaq.jpg

The caber looks legit to me, but there could be something we are missing.

Warrior

Dammit I totally thought this was gonna be Maj's thread when I read the title.

That's odd. That's legit Caber. Damn man. Sorry to hear this. Doesn't make any sense that it could be prolactin related.

The two cabers are different colors ones tan ones white

What am I missing? OP said the brand is Pfizer but the pic shows Cabaser which is made by Pharmacia & Upjohn, Italy

That's a lot of caber for 525mg of Tren Ace / week.
I run similar cycle to yours without any issues, dosed caber at 0.5mg e4d.

Considering that you have been off Tren for 2 weeks now you shouldn't need any Caber at all. Perhaps too much caber can cause nips to leak?

When are going to get the bloods done?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

That's a lot of caber for 525mg of Tren Ace / week.
I run similar cycle to yours without any issues, dosed caber at 0.5mg e4d.

Considering that you have been off Tren for 2 weeks now you shouldn't need any Caber at all. Perhaps too much caber can cause nips to leak?

When are going to get the bloods done?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I upped the dose to see if it would help is the only reason.

MFL Rep....

Guys I started this thread cause warrior wanted me too. I didn't come out here to cause troubles or such. I think sfy is top notch. They are my go to international source. I appreciate all the help that is being given.

Now let me ask this, can some people not respond well to aromasin but do on adex and letro?

MFL Rep....

Are you going to see a doc? I would pronto!

Yes but I started my cruise dose last week and I want it to clear my system first because my plan was to crash my test to get trt next month, but it looks like I'm going to have to go to the doc earlier than planned.

MFL Rep....

Run labs for estrogen and prolactin ASAP?

Although that does not seem necessary since your off now.

Strange.

Yes this is very strange. I'm at a loss as to what is going on here. Maybe Apo you don't respond well to caber?

Yes this is very strange. I'm at a loss as to what is going on here. Maybe Apo you don't respond well to caber?

I think honestly it's I'm very sensitive to estrogen and prolactin that tren has become an enemy for me. I've ran caber for npp and I did fine. I've even tried prami before and omg was I sick. I think I will stay away from tren and work on getting my levels back to normal before I run another cycle.

MFL Rep....

If that's the case I agree. Stick to NPP if it's worked well for you in the past.

You were taking next to nothing for test. And proviron which should have assisted slightly with estro. AND....you were going crazy with the aromasin. It doesnt make sense unless your aromasin is no good. Or you are one of those people who can sniff exogenus test and get gyno...??
I wish I had an answer bro. That sucks.

Guys I started this thread cause warrior wanted me too. I didn't come out here to cause troubles or such. I think sfy is top notch. They are my go to international source. I appreciate all the help that is being given.

Now let me ask this, can some people not respond well to aromasin but do on adex and letro?

MFL Rep....

I have been told by some reputable vets here that some do not respond well to Aromasin as compared to adex.

Back