• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pumped for the future NEED HELP

IAmRakSo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up fellas , first time ever being in a forum I'm looking forward to all the help I can get and hopefully answered questions , to start off I wanted to tell you guys I was overweight and hating myself and I decided it was time for a change I weighed 225 and in 5,9 27 years old ... For the past 3 months I worked on slimming myself by working out 5 times a week and eating healthy I've dropped to 210 lbs now and I came across a source ...I've been on Tren Ace 100 and Test prop 100 every other day 1cc of each today is week 4 and I'm very happy with my
progress I started benching 135 and in 3 weeks I've progressed to 195 can't. complain, I'm more tighter and my muscles are harder my fat is obviously not going away with the gear that's all up to me and I understand that ..... I've been hearing a lot about a so called robolics ?? Since I'm running low I wanted a new source because I paid $120 for each bottle and I've heard I got ripped off ,I was hoping for help in the direction of a source and also any I put
you guys might have for
me , I was thinking of doing the same cycle again one more time any input ?

welcome to the community

welcome bro.
seriously you should try learning how to keep your weighloss steady and muscle gain naturally otherwise you may rebound when you "go off" as many people do since they dont fully understand their body and the process...
also if possible; look into using ECA (probably the safest fat burner available; especially seeing how you are still pretty overweight I'm guessing"
I would keep training and add ECA.... save the cycling until you get lower body-fat and learn more about your body.

and most will recommend lower body-fat to avoid some of the estrogen side-effects since estrogen is more prominent in obese individuals due to the large/high body-fat...

if you decide to continue the AAS; then at least make sure you get some on cycle support as well as Aromasin to combat estro/gyno + a full proper PCT along with a good "time-off" period between jumping back on again
time-on or time-on + PCT = time off between going back "on" the hot plate

welcome bro.
seriously you should try learning how to keep your weighloss steady and muscle gain naturally otherwise you may rebound when you "go off" as many people do since they dont fully understand their body and the process...
also if possible; look into using ECA (probably the safest fat burner available; especially seeing how you are still pretty overweight I'm guessing"
I would keep training and add ECA.... save the cycling until you get lower body-fat and learn more about your body.

and most will recommend lower body-fat to avoid some of the estrogen side-effects since estrogen is more prominent in obese individuals due to the large/high body-fat...

if you decide to continue the AAS; then at least make sure you get some on cycle support as well as Aromasin to combat estro/gyno + a full proper PCT along with a good "time-off" period between jumping back on again
time-on or time-on + PCT = time off between going back "on" the hot plate

good post bud thanks for the help I def wanna get my body fat down and I will look up ECA I figured my BF should be lower before I started a cycle but I already did so I'm gonna work this one really hard take time off and focus on bf loss the. Get back on ...

IML Gear Cream!
good post bud thanks for the help I def wanna get my body fat down and I will look up ECA I figured my BF should be lower before I started a cycle but I already did so I'm gonna work this one really hard take time off and focus on bf loss the. Get back on ...

thank you man; it's always good to see someone take some proper advice... that and you will be better armed to achieve your goals when you do plan another cycle...

check out http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack
good information to start you there... its basically the bridge between being 100% natural to starting some sort of steroid/compound.
not technically a steroid; but still considered a hard cutting compound/stack...

Welcome

Welcome!
Read the stickies.
Glad to have ya here!

Back