• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Frequent Short cycling vs Less Frequent Longer cycling

Nebakanezer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've read about frequently short cycling high doses to maximize results and minimize sides. A good example for a first and second cycle in this fashion would be;
Testosterone Enanthate
week1- 250mg
week2- 500mg
week3- 600mg
week4- 700mg
week5- 600mg
week6- 600mg
week7- 500mg
week8- 250mg

Then do your pct which altogether is 6 weeks then start your 2nd cycle;

Testosterone Enanthate & Dianabol
week1- 30mg Dbol. 500 test.
week2- 30mg Dbol. 600test.
week3- 40mg Dbol. 750 test.
week4- 40mg Dbol. 875 test.
week5- 750 test.
week6- 600 test.
Week7- 500 test.
week8- 250 test.

Just wondering has anybody done any cycling like this if so lemme hear your experiences and how this type of cycle compares to a longer cycle with lower dosages.

I don't think cycling down makes much sense, you want to make as much gains as possible so keeping doses towards the high end is more profitable in my opinion. PCT is the recovery time, so dosing down way before hand will def yield less results and higher chance of losing gains during PCT. Granted I'm kind of a noob myself. That's just my opinion though.

Both have their advantages. It really comes down to the compound you are running and how much LH function you want to keep. There are some that think shorter suppression of the LH is better, but some don't want to be doing that many PCTs a year.

You're over thinking it.

Keep it simple, 8 weeks with short esters and 10 if using longer.

No need to up and down the dose, come off and be done.

I've read about frequently short cycling high doses to maximize results and minimize sides. A good example for a first and second cycle in this fashion would be;
Testosterone Enanthate
week1- 250mg
week2- 500mg
week3- 600mg
week4- 700mg
week5- 600mg
week6- 600mg
week7- 500mg
week8- 250mg

Then do your pct which altogether is 6 weeks then start your 2nd cycle;

Testosterone Enanthate & Dianabol
week1- 30mg Dbol. 500 test.
week2- 30mg Dbol. 600test.
week3- 40mg Dbol. 750 test.
week4- 40mg Dbol. 875 test.
week5- 750 test.
week6- 600 test.
Week7- 500 test.
week8- 250 test.

Just wondering has anybody done any cycling like this if so lemme hear your experiences and how this type of cycle compares to a longer cycle with lower dosages.
If that's you're plan then you should run short ester blasts,run your pct and repeat if so desired. I know this is an old post but if you research it there is something else called the perpetual cycle where when you finish your aas you begin with ?(you're standard pct if memory serves me correctly).Then run ?,igf1lr3,&slin. Now Again DO NOT TAKE THIS AS SOUNDS ADVICE,IT'S ONLY A ARTICLE I READ AND AM SHARING(PLZ DO YOUR RESEARCH)
NOTHING I STATED IS SOUND MEDICAL ADVICE

If that's you're plan then you should run short ester blasts,run your pct and repeat if so desired. I know this is an old post but if you research it there is something else called the perpetual cycle where when you finish your aas you begin with ?(you're standard pct if memory serves me correctly).Then run ?,igf1lr3,&slin. Now Again DO NOT TAKE THIS AS SOUNDS ADVICE,IT'S ONLY A ARTICLE I READ AND AM SHARING(PLZ DO YOUR RESEARCH)
NOTHING I STATED IS SOUND MEDICAL ADVICE
your a little late, like 2 years, I dont think hes listening

Back