• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Masteron

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently waiting on my test ( which I hope i get it soon :( ). Anyways I have some Masteron Prop and I was wondering if I can take some with out Test. I know Test is the foundation, I'm just curious if it's possible? I have some Tren as well. I just want some inside me and the test is running a little late. <--- wow that really sounded gay 😂😂😂

Go Strong

Well, Warriorblazer will tell you that test is the foundation. No, don't take it unless you can do 250mg test + whatever else you want to do.

Brace yourself, the bro science is coming.

Of course you can fucking do it. 99% of these clowns on here have NOT done it. You WILL harden up

Don't even get me fucking started.

PM me if you want to go deep.... Inside.

Last edited:
Of course you can fucking do it. 99% of these clowns on here have NOT done it. You WILL harden up

Dude take to Proviron and call me in the morning. R u in Tren u seem angry lol. Thanks I was thinking the same thing about it tightening me up. Thanks Jeff

Go Strong

If you're not under 10% BF what is the point? Just to use it?

Get.it.deeeeeeeppp.insiiideeeeee. Like you about to go cave divin in sum sugar walls MAYYYNEE!!

I'm above the 10% mark and when I use mast it's still hardens me up and gives me the hard look.

Go Strong
I'm with ya bro. I'm above 10% and love masteron too for hardening

Oookkk, this thread turned out to be extremely gay. We got one guy saying he just wants it in him and another telling him to pm him if he wants to go deep inside. :rainbow:

Lol

👦🚼👨?

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

I LOVE Mast E. Perfect addition to any cycle in my opinion. It helps you drop fat, maintain muscle and strength during a cut and for me at least it sends my strength through the roof while on Test E and Tren E. I even prefer it over Proviron, my body doesn't like Pro but LOVES Mast E. Great controlled aggression, euphoria and sex drive too =)

It'll harden you up no matter what bf%. I still never figured out how that rumor got started of under 10%!

*I'd say be patient and wait for the Test because pure Test and DHT compounds seem to have a synergistic effect enhancing the properties of one another.

Last edited:
Mast is amazing. My favorite addition is either it or provi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't tried provi, but I don't think I will ever be without at least a low dose of mast. It does so much for strength, my mood (I'm more positive) and it's synergistic to every base compound. Best shit ever.

I haven't tried provi, but I don't think I will ever be without at least a low dose of mast. It does so much for strength, my mood (I'm more positive) and it's synergistic to every base compound. Best shit ever.

I totally agree. Masteron is the most underrated compound. It's easy on the body, enhances the effects of every other compound and reduces the sides as well, especially from tren. Proviron is great too but it's just not nearly as effective as Masteron.
I never tried the Enanthate ester, only prop. How do you guys compare the 2? I have it on hand, I just prefer short esters as I can change them up every few weeks to keep receptors a bit more fresh. At least it feels that way. Not sure if the science behind it but it does make sense.

I think the changing is more to do with the enzyme that breaks the ester away, but I'm not as well versed as I'd like to be. I like both, and the comparison is what you would expect from prop vs enth. I think I will save enth for when I'm running tren since mg per mg enth is a little cheaper, and run the prop on cruises or with test.

Get Shredded!

I agree completely and it has the same effect for me as well!

Back