• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good Off Cycle Peptides?

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't have a lot of experience with peptides so any help + info is appreciated. Are there any peptides good for off cycle that help maintain muscle mass, but don't inhibit LH recovery?

Any GHRP/Mod combo will do. Most guys prefer Ipam as their GHRP these days but I think Hex needs to be given some serious consideration if you want more bang.

HGH and Insulin help with PCT. HGH can be pricey so low dose insulin with high carb meals.

HGH and Insulin help with PCT. HGH can be pricey so low dose insulin with high carb meals.

Did you really just recommend GH and insulin for pct? I can't tell if srs or not..

Any GHRP/Mod combo will do. Most guys prefer Ipam as their GHRP these days but I think Hex needs to be given some serious consideration if you want more bang.

Specifically what Ghrp/mod should I be looking for? I know ghrp6 is good for hunger and nutrient delivery but that is about the extent of my RC peptide knowledge lol

Did you really just recommend GH and insulin for pct? I can't tell if srs or not..

Well they are peptides that would significantly help you hold on to your muscle. They wouldn't help with your LH functioning at all (I feel like GH might but i'm no scientist, jk I am, but i'm not a biologist)

I would take Mod GRF 1-29 and ipam.

Smokey is right. Ipam and mod gfr (commonly called cjc-1293 no dac). Although im really interested in recent research on Hexarelin.That being said I have about 24 weeks worth of BSP and Elite Peptide CJC-1295 with Dac on hand. So gonna go alittle bananas with that.

Last edited:

Yes it will help.

Peptides are over rated in my opinion, even at high doses.

If you're not going to step on stage all you need is AAS and maybe some GH. Everything else is overkill in my opinion. Too many guys don't look at their diet first and just want a way to justify using more drugs. Diet trumps everything.

^^ lol. Lemme go drop hundreds of dollars on a 20 week pct to hold onto muscle mass without a test base. :p Come on meow. Thanks smokey and raptor I think I may try the IPAM and cjc-1293 from BSP :D

IML Gear Cream!
Yes it will help.

Peptides are over rated in my opinion, even at high doses.

If you're not going to step on stage all you need is AAS and maybe some GH. Everything else is overkill in my opinion. Too many guys don't look at their diet first and just want a way to justify using more drugs. Diet trumps everything.

AAS for PCT? Insulin is really cheap but is definitely not as good as GH. Australians casual bb's like to substitute GH w/ insulin b/c its cheaper but get a bloated look. GH is amazing but is expensive.

AAS for PCT? Insulin is really cheap but is definitely not as good as GH. Australians casual bb's like to substitute GH w/ insulin b/c its cheaper but get a bloated look. GH is amazing but is expensive.

No. What I'm saying is you don't need peptides period. Increase the calories, keep up on the cardio while recovering.

All you need in general to grow are aas and GH, IF you're using peptides at all, I personally think they are over rated, for PCT or while on cycle.

Lol Z I am so past my genetic limit there is only so much 5,000 calories can do to a 5'6 male. The equivalent of a 6 foot tall 260+ pounder, so keeping that mass in between can be a challenge and although I may in the future, I don't feel the need to cruise just yet. Just weighing my options and I know a lot of peptides are like multi-vitamins, more of a placebo effect.

Lol Z I am so past my genetic limit there is only so much 5,000 calories can do to a 5'6 male. The equivalent of a 6 foot tall 260+ pounder, so keeping that mass in between can be a challenge and although I may in the future, I don't feel the need to cruise just yet. Just weighing my options and I know a lot of peptides are like multi-vitamins, more of a placebo effect.

If what you're saying is true, without being on TRT between blasts, you're going to lose LBM no matter what you do. You never mentioned it previously, you only stated ideas with peptides.

My comments were based off of your original comment about peptides, see the confusion?

My two favorites. I take them year round on or off cycle. They never fully adapt at the receptor level, and have been proven safe. I pin MGF locally at night only in areas that were trained that day for recovery and inflammation control. MGF used several times a day for local pinning has been proven to be VERY effective for building new muscle as well!

Stuff like GHRP-6 has cortisol and other side. GHRP-2 is a safer bet, but different.

Smokey is right. Ipam and mod gfr (commonly called cjc-1293 no dac). Although im really interested in recent research on Hexarelin.That being said I have about 24 weeks worth of BSP and Elite Peptide CJC-1295 with Dac on hand. So gonna go alittle bananas with that.

Raptor, do you have any research an Hex? I've been hearing good things.

2-3 iu HGH 5 days per week and a bit of IGF-1

If you can't afford GH then I would just run the IGF-1

Back