• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trt?

noteven

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello and kudos to all those who like to stay fit! Of course I am new here but could use some direction and opinions. 1st off I am 66 yo and have been lifting for 52 years. I am 5'7", 145 lbs 7% bf. Now that I am approaching 70 I am starting to feel my age, LOL! I would like to try Testosterone Therapy. I live near Redondo Beach CA but I am not sure of which doc's around here offer that. Most I have read about want to add a lot of other expensive things to the regime which I think is BS. Just want to get a shot once every 3 weeks and that is it. If anyone out here knows where to go I certainly would appreciate a point in the right direction. Also, I have never taken roids of any kind except last year when I went to Thailand and did two cycles of Andriol Tesotocaps. Quite frankly they worked very well for me. The effect lasted for months even after I quit. Would like to follow something like that on and off, two or three times a year. Any suggestions? Thx in advance from a very young old man :)!

Look on Craigslist there are clinics all around Cali. When you find out they are way too expensive check out the sponsor section here. Welcome to the spot man

3492 out

Welcome Aboard!!

Look on Craigslist there are clinics all around Cali. When you find out they are way too expensive check out the sponsor section here. Welcome to the spot man

3492 out

Craigslist Ha HA! Why didn't I think of that..............Thx for waking me up :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Usually they don't take insurance and it's very expensive. Here it's a fraction of the price. Good luck

3492 out
I have an appointment next Mon. the 19th and also with the Veterans Hospital the middle of June. If neither of those pans out, since I am new here, maybe you can guide me on how to get it here. I don't want any herbal nonsense, those are all scams IMO. BTW when I was in Thailand last year I took Andriol Testocaps 160 mg a day and I thought they worked great. I was already around 8% BF and became even more ripped with no change in my diet and I felt great. I know a lot of guys don't like them but my body took to them very well since I don't have a history of doing roids. If I could get more of those, I would in a heart beat.
3492 out[/QUOTE]

I have an appointment next Mon. the 19th and also with the Veterans Hospital the middle of June. If neither of those pans out, since I am new here, maybe you can guide me on how to get it here. I don't want any herbal nonsense, those are all scams IMO. BTW when I was in Thailand last year I took Andriol Testocaps 160 mg a day and I thought they worked great. I was already around 8% BF and became even more ripped with no change in my diet and I felt great. I know a lot of guys don't like them but my body took to them very well since I don't have a history of doing roids. If I could get more of those, I would in a heart beat.
3492 out[/QUOTE]

Thx Warrior but is it the real deal? A fool and his money part easily and I don't want to be a fool :)!

With the size of the member base here, labs with gear issues are discovered quickly, and the issues are resolved one way... Or the other it seems. Some labs fix issues, others are drummed out.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

I guess we are not permitted to say where or where not to get real gear.......its a catch 22. No one wants to waste their money on fake's or send money and never get their order or get it confiscated or pay a fine or go to jail, understandably. I am not much of a risk taker these days, having lost my ass in the stock market and many other things that went wrong. The only way I know of to get the real thing is through a Doc. If their is a better and sure way, then I am all for it!

The new member section is for 'hi, my name is __________. I am ___yes old, here is my reason for coming.'

Everyone says hello, and we move on.

Specific questions like yours are usually put in one of the other subforums. Since yours is TRT based, you can start there. Alternatively, you can try in source checking.

All of that aside, you need to more fully explain what you consider to be 'real' gear. If your definition is pharma grade only, that is fine. If underground lab (UGL) that is tested counts, that is fine as well. There are sources on this board that have both iterations, and some sources that I actually trust more than the crap my TRT doc sends me from her own compounding pharmacy. At the end of the day, it is your choice.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Back