• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just picked up my order of new pins

Mr. Pink

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fucking ehhhhh .... I just almost shit a brick. Postman left a pinkslip at my door cuz my order wouldnt fit in my box. So I had to go sign for it at the Po. I seriously nearly shit my pants in line. All the worst thoughts were running through my head like "omg they're going to have undercovers waiting for when I sign" ... I even sealed up all my gear and buried it in the middle of the night just in case they did arrest me for the pins and nabbed a search warrant for other substances at my place.

La virgen de Guadalupe protect us now and at the hour of our death amen.

..... lmao you buried your gear, its just pinz bro ....reeeellllaaaxx o and enjoy

..... lmao you buried your gear, its just pinz bro ....reeeellllaaaxx o and enjoy

I know it's just pins but I ordered like 200 haha... I was all thinking if they discovered it they would think I'm a dealer or some shit and have evidence to get me for intent to distribute

Wait wait... Wait... You buried your gear... Like in the yard? Bahaha you sir need to lower the tren/meth dosages lol... No but seriously ur posts always make me laugh

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Dude I would be raped in prison for sure. Honestly I'm white but I couldn't fit in with the skinheads. I would just be that lone shark that gets gang banged in the shower because he doesn't join a crew

Me thinks you watch American history x to much.... But Ya jails probly not a good look for you... Just think tho... What's more likely to get you investigated by the cops.. You picking up 200 pins at the post office... Or you burying a bag in the yard in the middle of the night ;)

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

One look at my tender butt cheeks.... Never before kissed by the sun and them boys 'd be howlin hahahaha jkjk

i wasn't worried about cops seeing me bury the shit haha I'm not thinking they have me under surveillance. I was just thinking oh fuck. They somehow found out what was n my package and it's so suspect that they would have further reason to search my place of residence. I know the pins aren't that bad. But it's the questions that are raised after that... "What is this person going to do with 200 syringes?" Obviously something.... I mean I don't think there are too many needle/syringe collectors out there.

plus just having a syringe n needle is illegal. Possession of paraphernalia my friends. Welcome to the police state mother fuckers.

You've obviously never bought coke in a shady neighborhood

You do realize that there are totally legitimate reasons to buy pins in bulk right? My trt sucks balls so even though they give them to me they forget sometimes and the local pharmacies only carry slin pins. So I bought a case. Pins aren't even a federally controlled item. The post office doesn't give two fucks about you buying pins. If I ever need to get rid of a body though, I know who to call! Lmfao

Dude I would be raped in prison for sure. Honestly I'm white but I couldn't fit in with the skinheads. I would just be that lone shark that gets gang banged in the shower because he doesn't join a crew

I fucking needed that laugh bro.. DYING!

You've obviously never bought coke in a shady neighborhood

Dude... I have been in some hairy mother fucking situations. Where I can only imagine that by the grace of god, I escaped the wrath of the police and hundreds of angry black, white, and brown penises. For sure I've bought gear in some bad places. I swore to never again do that once. Discovered the magical Silk Road. I highly urge you to try it if you haven't already and that's your cup o tea. You will never buy drugs from a real life dealer again.

Get Shredded!
You do realize that there are totally legitimate reasons to buy pins in bulk right? My trt sucks balls so even though they give them to me they forget sometimes and the local pharmacies only carry slin pins. So I bought a case. Pins aren't even a federally controlled item. The post office doesn't give two fucks about you buying pins. If I ever need to get rid of a body though, I know who to call! Lmfao

Youve got a script for t though. Pretty sure needles are paraphernalia most places (especially my state). Having tons is probably suspicion enough for some fuckin crooked ass cops to execute a warrant.

@tren life.... That tren gotcha down m8? That stuff intrigues me but scares me all at the same time.

Youve got a script for t though. Pretty sure needles are paraphernalia most places (especially my state). Having tons is probably suspicion enough for some fuckin crooked ass cops to execute a warrant.

@tren life.... That tren gotcha down m8? That stuff intrigues me but scares me all at the same time.

I'm not even taking Tren. lmao, ironic name I know. hahaha, Just been fighting with the girlfriend. She doesn't understand the need for steroids, and shes pissed I'm gonna be doing another cycle. So shes currently packing her shit, but whatevs.. Girls are a dime in a dozen. lol

My wife's dad was in prison for ten years and for some reason I feel that big black guys used to frequent his cell. He is white 5'11 and like 165lbs fully dressed and soaking wet lol. I think he was a few peoples girlfriend.

Dude... I have been in some hairy mother fucking situations. Where I can only imagine that by the grace of god, I escaped the wrath of the police and hundreds of angry black, white, and brown penises. For sure I've bought gear in some bad places. I swore to never again do that once. Discovered the magical Silk Road. I highly urge you to try it if you haven't already and that's your cup o tea. You will never buy drugs from a real life dealer again.

Silk road is pretty good. Agora is better imo. Silk road scares me after it got busted before.

The PO is a federal agency. Paraphernalia is a state/city thing. The two don't play nice over something that is more than likely just a citation anyway. As an example, 10 years ago I may have got popped in a motel with a whore, some rigs, and a spoon... the ticket may or may not have been $200. Hypothetically.

I'm not even taking Tren. lmao, ironic name I know. hahaha, Just been fighting with the girlfriend. She doesn't understand the need for steroids, and shes pissed I'm gonna be doing another cycle. So shes currently packing her shit, but whatevs.. Girls are a dime in a dozen. lol
Wtf?

Let her go, you will have no problem finding another one.

Dude they are the devil. So much fucking stress. Honestly.... I always work out better without a girl. I feel like most dudes are the same. No lookin back motha trucka.

Laws for possession of needles and syringes vary greatly from state to state......

Back