• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got my hands on TNE.. Quick question..

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so the guy I originally got all my stuff from for my first cycle apparently ran off with people's money, but dude actually called me yesterday and apologized and said he had all the rest of my stuff. Anyway, I got there and he had a huge box full of shit, all from a company called BIOGEN LABS. Never heard anything about them, but he had 30 1ml amps he gave me a good price on. I won't be using him for my next cycle, but I didn't want to pass the deal up. So..

I'm going to start on 50mg EOD (my heavy days) and 100mg on leg day. Should I take that into account when I dose my test? Or just keep running what I've been running ontop of that? I'm currently taking Test Sust 325 at 250mg 2x a week. I'm assuming since it's in and out pretty quick it won't really matter, just keep an eye on gyno which I have all the stuff for.

Shit I didn't even think about that. lol, guess 100mg EOD is gonna do. I didn't think I should count it but figured I'd ask to be sure. Thanks man!

Don't count the TNE toward your Test dose.
Do consider your TNE when dosing your AI especially if you're prone to gyno.
Thankfully I haven't had any symptoms of gyno at all.. (Knock on wood) but I do have then just incase.

Be careful with biogen I got fucked buying that shit. I never pinned it cuz alot of people said it was dirty poisonvand end up in the er... tell me how it goes though.. would like to see a pic. To see if I looks like mine

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Im running the biogen labs Test Sust and Deca with great results. Haven't had any problems at all, I'll snap a picture of the vials later though. You got me freaked out now though. lol

I don't count TNE towards my total test dose.

Since you're using amps you may as well pin 1ml at a time

Warrior

THIS.

Use it here and there, not EOD. The 1/2 life is much longer than you think. Adjust your A/I as well, I would almost double it.

Back