• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

current cycle.... constipation taking volunteers

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so been on cycle for a 7 weeks , was regular (1 to 2 times a day) now extremely unregular lol
all started when i threw in npp to my cycle and using caber from week 5 and on, read caber can do this but unsure.

any recommendations? btw diet is perfect and drink pleny of water

fiber supplement???

There's some herbal supplement too I can't remember the name of but it actually makes your intenstines contract or whatever. Take it before bed and wake up and have an awesome shit. You can take them every night too.

hmm i do not take any fiber supps, have any idea of a good brand or type?

lol nocode trying not to shit my guts out haha good idea tho, i havnt had a cheat meal in almost 2 n half months

Can't recommend a particular fiber supplement I don't use them lol. Probably pick something up pretty cheap from a walgreens or something though, get the stuff thats made for old people.

Do you drink coffee? Caffeine in the morning helps me stay regular.

i take caffine pills but not coffee

- - - Updated - - -

im gonna go tmrw n check out what they have (walgreens right where i live)

do they need to be authentic lady boys from Thailand?? they where cheap last time i was there

IML Gear Cream!
Probiotic yogurt, get a BIG portion of veggies with every meal. And fruit.

You can also try psylium husk and fiber supplements.

If I can't take a shit; il just cram down 2 of those 360gram bags of spinach from the supermarket and if I don't end up shitting in the next few hours.... Gaurantee it will be explosive the following morning... Usually works in an hour to a few hours

hmm i do not take any fiber supps, have any idea of a good brand or type?

You're still not taking enough water as you think. Get Bowel Buddies. They're like eating hay but they work, and drink a lot. Salads work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why hasnt anyone suggested white castle? That blew my asshole out just about every time I ate it before i started the BB life lol

Hate to recommend it and I have only done it once but if really constipated try enema. Otherwise up the fiber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back