• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can we start a PCT emotional support thread?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those of us taking clomid so we can come here and vent about our day and talk about our issues like middle school girls?

No need for a support thread if you skipped the clomid and went with torem :thumbup:

Running 250mg test cruise but been on letro 2.5mg for like 3 weeks. I could cry or beat someone's ass. Drop a fork in the kitchen and I could run my hand through the frig lol it's miserable and my lifts blow. All during finals too lol I feel your pain.

At least my dick works but I've no desire to do anything with. Jerking off feels like a choir lol

So today in tapering down I think it's all gone thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck... You guys have me fuckin scared about when my pct comes. I'm taking 500g test e weekly. I work an office sales job. Am I gonna be like non functional for 3 or 4 weeks.

I'm going to post links to movies like "Old Yeller" "Hoosiers" "12 Years a Slave." And we can all watch them together taking our nightly dose of clomid and nolva and cry together! PM for details .. lulz

Fuck... You guys have me fuckin scared about when my pct comes. I'm taking 500g test e weekly. I work an office sales job. Am I gonna be like non functional for 3 or 4 weeks.

It's not that bad but at same time it is. The worst part is you go from super human to below even normal lol hell letro while running test sucks but it's even worse while not. Don't be like me and be more careful with your nips lol

I like to watch maid in Manhattan and eat chocolates.

If you have a lab I highly recommend NOT watching Marley and Me while in the midst of your PCT and especially not with a female or some of your non pct buddies. Things got a little weird....

However, one of my favorite parts about PCT (the only thing I enjoy actually) is the vivid dreams that I have while on clomid/nolva.

For those of us taking clomid so we can come here and vent about our day and talk about our issues like middle school girls?

What's wrong man? Btw, how long until clomid makes you think like a girl. I'm a week in and feeling nothing (bogus clomid?)

What's wrong man? Btw, how long until clomid makes you think like a girl. I'm a week in and feeling nothing (bogus clomid?)

It's more the hormones rushing around and levels trying to get back to normal that make you feel shitty.

Tough to say if clomid is good or not yet. If you have liquid, does it make your tongue numb? Liquid clomid always numbs my tongue.

Who did you get it from? I should point out that the thinking like a girl doesn't happen every pct. The vivid dreaming however does that's one way I know for certain my stuff is g2g, that and bloods.

Who did you get it from? I should point out that the thinking like a girl doesn't happen every pct. The vivid dreaming however does that's one way I know for certain my stuff is g2g, that and bloods.

See I don't think I get the dreams ? I guess everybody is different

Pct must be where the Roid rage myth comes from lol I'm def a little pissy bitch any time my estrogen isn't right lol

Back