• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So now I live in a van

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm on cycle. I'm homeless. I live in my van. Obviously I don't have a kitchen. What's my best route?? Tuna, peanut butter sandwiches, and canned beans??? Any other ideas for food I can keep in a car?

This is the guy with the bitch cheating old lady! Dude that sucks but your probly still in a better spot now... Ugh Ya tuna and pbjs

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Damn brother, sorry to hear this.....Man try to get ahead and out of your van.Black beans and rice are nice cheap and go along way. Good luck

So I'm on cycle. I'm homeless. I live in my van. Obviously I don't have a kitchen. What's my best route?? Tuna, peanut butter sandwiches, and canned beans??? Any other ideas for food I can keep in a car?

Thats me. Ya working out is all I got right now lol. I have to start paying child support Tuesday and Im probably gonna b poor for a few at least. Good idea on the rice though I can buy some from mexican restaurants lol. And tortillas and cook em on my hood haha. *tear*

Are you working? Are you sharing a cell plan with anyone?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I'm working. Just haven't got my first real check and have to get caught up on some bills.

Damnit man... do the best you can and explorr every possible option to better your position

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

May also want to get custody so that your kids aren't raised by her supplier/pimp of the week

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Get a lawyer (it's a lot, but it'll save you money in the long run if you don't have one already), get a paternity test (secretly, you'll be denied sometimes in court if you ask for one, she might fight to get them to say no), and don't pay for anything you don't need to. See if a bro can give you a place for 30 days. Find a studio/room share ASAP and get back on your feet bro. #1 priority is yourself, getting a stable living situation, then everything else.

Avoid too much tuna, you'll get mercury poisoning if you're eating it more than 4-5x a week. You need some sort of fridge. Move yourself in on a buddy's couch or something, tell them what that bitch did to you, and that it's only for a month.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

What part of the country you in?

Get Shredded!
Or kill the bitch and take your place back.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

^^ upside, if you get caught you still have a place to live!

some seriously bad shit though ...screwing around on your kids father..

Place to live food and time in the yard to lift weights.

To bad you don't live in Texas temporary insanity plea and your out in 90 days.

To bad you don't live in Texas temporary insanity plea and your out in 90 days.

Or if they don't believe you, you get the death penalty....kinda risky. Kill her in another state. Not saying you will.....but I don't know nothin'

Raid her kitchen when she isn't home!

Piss in her ice trays and leave a dead fish under her car seat

Back