• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Is this diet good or bad?

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was searching for 3500-4000 cal diets online and came across a site saying to follow this for 3500 call for body building. It's 3 meals a day and 3 protein shakes with 2 scoops and other ingredients into the protein shake. I like the idea of it but that's a lot of protein powder I'd have to buy. What do u guys think??

4a2uqa4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It's hard to say...
personally I wouldn't grow off that diet. In order for me to grow slowly it takes 5-6k about 600g protein everyday. Everyone is different though I guess

Gosh. I just can't picture myself eating all that food. Do You Take Any High Cal Weight Gain Shakes nuttz?

How about some of dez nutz?!?!?!?

Protein powder
Peanut butter
Honey
Oatmeal

Easily 1000+ calories
75 pro, 100+ carbs, low fat

Red meat is your friend
Go buy some of that 85% beef, i eat about 3 pounds a fucking day. Sweet potatoes, rice, bread.
Need flavor??
BBQ sauce, ketchup, hot sauce

Tried of eating the same thing?
Stop being a bitch

Best of luck

Lets be real here for a minute. Some of us don't have time for 6-7-8 meals a day. Shit I'm working just shy of 70 hours a week right now so 2/3 shakes a day it is for me. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are solid meals like the outline above.

Is the diet you found perfect? Probably not...
Can you eat a little better/healthier? Probably...

If you need more calories add in more solid food during a meal. Play around with the diet for a little and see if you can grow on it.

Gosh. I just can't picture myself eating all that food. Do You Take Any High Cal Weight Gain Shakes nuttz?

This is my current diet man
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/21740-Big-guys-critique-this-clean-bulk-formula-plz

Obviously you gotta train your stomach to be able eat a lot. After a few weeks of stretching out your stomach lining it get's easier and you're always hungry.

I do make my own low carb weight gainer shake which is my right before bed meal, but I don't buy into those mass gaining powders. Stick to homemade stuff with whey powder. Obviously I have to supplement with a lot of whey in order to meet my macros, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make rent due to the amount of money I'd be spending on meat lol.

I work crazy hours and pre-prepping meals saves my life sometimes. On a day off haul yourself to the grocery store and spend a couple hours in the kitchen putting together meals in plastic containers.

Add whey protein to whatever you can.

peanut butter is awesome too, don't be afraid of fat calories.

I've had very impressive results from my current diet. It's going in the books as my go-to clean bulk/recomp (went from 238 at 15% body fat to 250 at 11-12% bodyfat.)

Last edited:
I also recently discovered Quest bars...kinda pricey but awesome.

It's all about the poptarts and bacon burgers, if these two are lacking I can't promise gains. See custom's gain promising diet thread, it is the spoken word of god.

If your gonna put 2 scoops of protein in a shake do a casein or egg. Whey isolate is digested so fast you may be wasting 1 of the 2 scoops. Or so I've been told by my brofessor of science.

It's all about the poptarts and bacon burgers, if these two are lacking I can't promise gains. See custom's gain promising diet thread, it is the spoken word of god.

Poptarts are fucking gross I never understood how normal people can eat those.

Every fucking idiot who practices IIFYM.... Craming down poptarts as if it had some nutritional value...

Butttttt... The other day I decided to eat an entire medium papa johns pizza by myself :~[

I was thinking about the gains

Want cals eat more fats. CNO, EVOO, it's easy to bump another 1k with very little effort.

Back