• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please Help... Hairless Dog

LifeIsHeavyLIFT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I love ASF and try to contribute and do my part.

My best friend has a dog that's losing it's hair.

What do you guys think of finasteride vs dustasteride?

He needs help fast but can't spend a fortune on a dog... Ideally he wishes he could find cheap,fast, legit answers. The dog can do pills ground up or since it's an animal research chems would be okay.

Could any bros post here If that's okay or PM me with suggestions. It's really bothering him so he wants to get it solved.

Thx

:thinking:....get a full size hair piece ....or hey it can be the bruce willis look

Sometimes I'm not sure if these are real posts or not...

Honestly i dont i see the issue wjth a dog bein bald .......no fuckin fleas or ticks hey if its a guard dog fuckin get it tatted up :roflmao:

Are you guys messing with me? I am not talking about a dog. Just didnt want to openly post. My friend has a baldness issue and wants medication. Human.

Ive posted a lot on here. I never have trolled once. Why would I start now?

Are you guys messing with me? I am not talking about a dog. Just didnt want to openly post. My friend has a baldness issue and wants medication. Human.Ive posted a lot on here. I never have trolled once. Why would I start now?
Lmfao! Repped.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha people are like your dogs goin bald nbd, shit must be scavies, lollll

I mean if my post is really convincing I am referring to a dog... Sorry. It's crazy bc almost all the names replying are people I recognize, some I know, all I've posted with...

You all really thought I was talking about a dog. :) man, like I'm going to rush a order of male pattern baldness drug for my friend's dog?
If
You answered sincerely... Thinking it was a dog. I thank you anyway. I must have been unclear. But no my friend, not his "dog". I should have said test mouse... Live and learn.

I thought damn this guys goin to have to shoot that mf dog:roflmao::roflmao:......that was awesome

If this is really a dog. It' probably scabies or some other skin infection.

Like here... DJ has been incredible to me since I got here. The guy is a saint. And I can tell he really is advising about a dog. I thank him, and it is my bad. He's no dummy by a super long shot or newbie, so my post was quickly made and apparently very unclear.

Sorry and thanks.

Problem was that ppl actually have dogs as pets, andany of us treat our dogs as > family members. Lab rats... Not so much

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Problem was that ppl actually have dogs as pets, andany of us treat our dogs as > family members. Lab rats... Not so much

True enough, like I said, wasn't breaking a single set of balls. Most responders are amoung the members I think very highly of. I am just running out the door, actually going to NBA playoff game tonight! So it was rushed. Also means I won't be here to defend myself. But I think I covered it.

While we all have a good laugh though... And please do, I see the humor in Hairless Dog Emergency...

I still would really like a bit of help on the real question. I know people def care more about pets then each other... But this dude could use some help.

To reiterate lol:

guys, I love ASF and try to contribute and do my part.

My best friend has a "head of a human" that's losing it's hair.

What do you guys think of finasteride vs dustasteride?

He needs help fast but can't spend a fortune on it bc I prob might have a long term solution... Ideally he wishes he could find cheap,fast, legit answers ASAP.. The "human head" can do pills ground up or research chems would be okay.

Could any bros post here If that's okay or PM me with suggestions. It's really bothering him so he wants to get it solved.

Thx

maybe others can chime in but the moment I started losing hair I jumped on propecia, minoxidil and nizoral...that was about 10 years ago...no harsh side effects, full head of hair still and only a minor bit of loss to my hairline... considering everyone on both sides of my family are more or less bald I feel very fortunate... with that said I have had some close friends who have said propecia really screwed them up....

Get Shredded!
shave it.

Propecia works, but only as long as you keep using it ... And it ain't cheap

Like here... DJ has been incredible to me since I got here. The guy is a saint. And I can tell he really is advising about a dog. I thank him, and it is my bad. He's no dummy by a super long shot or newbie, so my post was quickly made and apparently very unclear.

Sorry and thanks.

It's ok man. I kinda knew that's where you were going. Put the word "dog" in quotes and give him a off the wall name like purpleheadedyogartslinger

i have found that winny, masteron and proviron hacked at my hair line. Thankfully i recognized that and stay mostly away from these. Proviron in mild doses seem to be ok.

I used propecia for a while before I even needed it as a precaution. And I noticed no negative or positive effects. Although I personally know a guy who claims propecia cause major sexual disfunction. I believe he is in or was in a class action lawsuit.

I seem to be ok on big does of test and nandrolone. Short runs of dbol. Tren I'm ok with. Proviron is ok at 50 mg a day. So i have just chosen to stay inside this world... for now at least.

I thought damn this guys goin to have to shoot that mf dog:roflmao::roflmao:......that was awesome
Sitting at my gf's folks' house and had to explain wtf I busted out laughing about when I read this lmfao

Finasteride at 0.5-1mg a day should solve his issues. The best price you can get at Costco (for 1mg pills, ask your doc, it's very easy to get if you have hair loss), or Target (for 5mg pills, you'll have to cut them into 1/4s). I believe you can get 30 5mg pills (which equals 150 days of finasteride) for about $9 at Target.

Or get it online. Finasteride is the best solution. Most people get side effects that go away after a couple of weeks.

You also want minoxidil 5% (brand name is rogaine if you want to pay more). You can get that at costco/walmart/kmart/target/cvs/walgreens, best prices at the first 4. Apply that every day.

You can also get ketoconazole shampoo, but that's the least effective option of the three, and it really dries your hair. Only use it with another method, it's not enough by itself.

If I was going bald I'd just start shaving my head with a razor. Oh and sorry, don't know what you would or could do about that.

It's ok man. I kinda knew that's where you were going. Put the word "dog" in quotes and give him a off the wall name like purpleheadedyogartslinger

i have found that winny, masteron and proviron hacked at my hair line. Thankfully i recognized that and stay mostly away from these. Proviron in mild doses seem to be ok.

I used propecia for a while before I even needed it as a precaution. And I noticed no negative or positive effects. Although I personally know a guy who claims propecia cause major sexual disfunction. I believe he is in or was in a class action lawsuit.

I seem to be ok on big does of test and nandrolone. Short runs of dbol. Tren I'm ok with. Proviron is ok at 50 mg a day. So i have just chosen to stay inside this world... for now at least.

Tren was OK on your hairline? That's really unique, tell us more?

Back