• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dnp

c/s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
have any of u guys used DNP before? if so how were your results. did u keep the fat off or did u gain it back right after..im thinkin about doin it 250mg a day for 14 days..i find it hard to believe u actually burn alot fat in a short time..but im curious to find out on my own.. i been readin about it online..someone starts a log and say they gonna show end results and never do. they just disappear during the middle of their log..

Only thing I've heard about it is really shitty sides. Use t3 and clen instead would be my advice bro

would u use those 2 together? i read of people using it. but dont know too much about clen n t3..

Don't do it, it's not worth it.

What's your bodyfat currently?
Diet and use clen, the weight will fall off. And clen will fuck with you less than DNP.

Diet and use clen, the weight will fall off. And clen will fuck with you less than DNP.

i dont know my body fat %...i was to i need calipers to measure my fat..but i dont know how to use that stuff..

i dont know my body fat %...i was to i need calipers to measure my fat..but i dont know how to use that stuff..
Use clen. What do you estimate your bodyfat as? (look up bodyfat visual guide on google, it should give you a good estimate)

What's your diet?

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. Clen is significantly more detrimental to your health than DNP when run in a RESPONSIBLE cycle. Yes. DNP at high doses will kill you... Anyone who runs it that high is idiotic anyway; call it natural selection.

1) Each 100mg of DNP increases your metabolism by roughly 10%. Clen and EC can't get ANYWHERE near that.

2) Yes. DNP was responsible for the development of cataracts in a few women back in the 30's. Woooooooooo. If you're worried about that, you're in the wrong game to begin with.

3) Statistically speaking... Documented deaths from 1933-1938 (when DNP was sold as a dietary pill) totaled 9. An estimated 500,000 people used DNP, and 9 of them died. That's a 1 in 55,555 chance of death.

stadium-sellout-450w.jpg

Here is a picture of Memorial Stadium, home of the Kansas Jayhawks. It's record attendance is 52,530. If every single one of them took DNP, less than one of them would die.

Here are some more odds to consider... (Lifetime odds)
Death by Car Accident: 1 in 64
Death by Cancer: 1 in 7
Death by Falling: 1 in 218 -
Death by Shooting (assault): 1 in 314
Death by Drowning: 1 in 1,020
(NOTE: These statistics change every year, but they are usually in the same ballpark)

Lastly... I think we are all aware of how incredibly dangerous Clen is to your heart... but if we don't, I will go into it as well.

I would do 250mg a day for your 14 days and use a small amount of T3 (25mg should do the trick) as well. Make sure you do your research so you understand exactly how your diet needs to be.

I wouldn't touch DNp my buddy Rudd it and no way especially not while working of have to be off a few weeks

I couldnt say it any better.

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. Clen is significantly more detrimental to your health than DNP when run in a RESPONSIBLE cycle. Yes. DNP at high doses will kill you... Anyone who runs it that high is idiotic anyway; call it natural selection.

1) Each 100mg of DNP increases your metabolism by roughly 10%. Clen and EC can't get ANYWHERE near that.

2) Yes. DNP was responsible for the development of cataracts in a few women back in the 30's. Woooooooooo. If you're worried about that, you're in the wrong game to begin with.

3) Statistically speaking... Documented deaths from 1933-1938 (when DNP was sold as a dietary pill) totaled 9. An estimated 500,000 people used DNP, and 9 of them died. That's a 1 in 55,555 chance of death.

stadium-sellout-450w.jpg

Here is a picture of Memorial Stadium, home of the Kansas Jayhawks. It's record attendance is 52,530. If every single one of them took DNP, less than one of them would die.

Here are some more odds to consider... (Lifetime odds)
Death by Car Accident: 1 in 64
Death by Cancer: 1 in 7
Death by Falling: 1 in 218 -
Death by Shooting (assault): 1 in 314
Death by Drowning: 1 in 1,020
(NOTE: These statistics change every year, but they are usually in the same ballpark)

Lastly... I think we are all aware of how incredibly dangerous Clen is to your heart... but if we don't, I will go into it as well.

I would do 250mg a day for your 14 days and use a small amount of T3 (25mg should do the trick) as well. Make sure you do your research so you understand exactly how your diet needs to be.

Hey Brother. I'm not entirely disagreeing with you, but I think some peer reviewed science is needed if you're going to make the blanket statements you do below. I only quoted the stuff you said that needs to be back up by facts, or needs to be presented as an opinion, rather than as a fact. Lastly, don't butcher the term natural selection - what you point out is not an example of natural selection.

1) Each 100mg of DNP increases your metabolism by roughly 10%. Clen and EC can't get ANYWHERE near that. - prove it

2) Yes. DNP was responsible for the development of cataracts in a few women back in the 30's. Woooooooooo. If you're worried about that, you're in the wrong game to begin with. - cite study

3) Statistically speaking... Documented deaths from 1933-1938 (when DNP was sold as a dietary pill) totaled 9. An estimated 500,000 people used DNP, and 9 of them died. That's a 1 in 55,555 chance of death. - how many died from clen?

Lastly... I think we are all aware of how incredibly dangerous Clen is to your heart... but if we don't, I will go into it as well. - cite or show how dangerous it is compared to DNP

Back