• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I guess im racist. Lol

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got wrote up today at work for calling a black guy black... he asked to use my sunblock which I thought was strange so I asked him why would you need it.. he said what does that mean. Well ur black bro.. lol. He went on and on cusing me out and playing the race card. I walked away and told his ass to either fight me or get to work. He went to work. But at the end of the day I get wrote up for using racist comments... fuck those people!!!!! Faggot ass needy bitchy fucks ! Go cry to daddy obama

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

It happens.... I had to write up a black guy for calling another black guy the N word... BECAUSE IT OFFENDED A WHITE CO WORKER! I told my boss why should I write them up they say it all the time... He said unless you wanna get fired by HR write em up... So I did

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Lmao! No way... what is the world coming to.. I swear this is the only country where racism is the concern due to blacks always trying to be the victim of something stupid

It's horrible and strange what is happening. So much Liberal anti-racism has created the biggest amount of reverse racism in history if that makes sense.

I'm with you... I use the word in slang but honestly black people hurt themselves by still using the word... Oh and my version ends with an a not an er. Holding on to words like that only prolongs the agony of it.

I gotcha rfj once you think most racist shit isnt around anymore the liberals find new shit to call racist that makes no sense at all

Yeah a black dude can say cracker nig@3r bootlip and whatever but as soon as the same words leave a white mans mouth its like you just killed a newborn baby

Not where I'm from but I'm from a small town no blacks.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yeah a black dude can say cracker nig@3r bootlip and whatever but as soon as the same words leave a white mans mouth its like you just killed a newborn baby

Yup! Like the cooking lady Paula Dean that lost all her endorsements

IML Gear Cream!
Hahaha gay rights are a joke. gays imo are wrongdoers in everyway.. ifless its hot lesbians.. :)

Your lucky tren... I miss the old days back up in northern Michigan no blacks for miles

If we do get one that comes through town they get treated like the plauge.

This is exactly how it is . It's ridiculous and it pisses me off. Only white people are racist, if a black person says something racist , it's because they are misunderstood or because of slavery(which was 150 years ago?) pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slavery is not even relevant hebrews Irish many other races went through it and don't bitch and moan about it.

I really wanted to beat the stupid out of him for bowing up on me like he did but im sure I would have faced jail time. Just have to remember im a better man than him and he'll get want he deserves eventually.

Slavery is not even relevant hebrews Irish many other races went through it and don't bitch and moan about it.

Yea but black slavery is the only one that matters apparently.

Thats true tren but the young blacks of america are taught by society and the government to think the way they do... only knowledge can set them free now.. and we all know they dont give a fuck about learning

Fight me or get to work. LOL!

I actually work with mostly black men. Im white and im the minority. Been there for 10 years and its unreal how racist they can be. But they are all way older than me so i dont know what they have seen in there lives that i havent ya know. But as long as they never direct towards me i will allow them to keep their teeth. :)

Get Shredded!
I wouldn't think this is pit- worthy. It's a real discussion , not just a bunch of random insults. I actually work with a ton of black people but haven't heard one say anything racial. 1 single racial slur is automatic termination. I don't give a rats ass about skin color, I don't like the attitude that most carry, not that other races don't have their fuckups but with blacks , it's overwhelming .

I worked with mostly older black men at my last job they were all cool as fuck. It seems to just be the younger generation that is fucking stupid.

Take us to the pit idgaf! This is a good topic of discussion though.

personally i think that is fucking bullshit, i am so sick of the race card being pulled for the smallest things. people should have enough dignity to not play into that shit as they do not know everyone or where they came from have been through. Society currently is so blinded by media bullshit keeping racism alive...you say one wrong thing and your a racist..while others can go all out. When stuff like that happens i go ape shit and call bullshit. makes me sick.

I feel it's spurred on by... Wait for it... Rap... And I'm a fan of rap.... My favorite genre... But those guys are making millions talking about... Being N words...

Hey remember what prisons are full of ..which race is the most violent ..theres all these advantages for them in gov jobs and fed jobs and state jobs and city jobs fireman jobs and police jobs its called affirmative actions now isnt that a joke really guys thats just bs ....oh oh hey colleges arent take the affirmative action serious no more there declining blacks unless there qualified to attend ...they say affirmative action has been in affect way to long with no benefit what so ever and its the most racist act in its self ....so now if colleges understand that y dont the rest of gov agencys see it ....i mean it was silly to have million man march for the stupid reasons they did imo hey y not join with rest of races to march for tax relief seriousely lol .....this is a joke and its sad but the white politicians allow it to happen instead of givin in they should stand up ......

Hey remember what prisons are full of ..which race is the most violent ..theres all these advantages for them in gov jobs and fed jobs and state jobs and city jobs fireman jobs and police jobs its called affirmative actions now isnt that a joke really guys thats just bs ....oh oh hey colleges arent take the affirmative action serious no more there declining blacks unless there qualified to attend ...they say affirmative action has been in affect way to long with no benefit what so ever and its the most racist act in its self ....so now if colleges understand that y dont the rest of gov agencys see it ....i mean it was silly to have million man march for the stupid reasons they did imo hey y not join with rest of races to march for tax relief seriousely lol .....this is a joke and its sad but the white politicians allow it to happen instead of givin in they should stand up ......

It's sad but... Liberals eat it up... And Conservatives can't buy a vote so they bend over... The system is flawed but I'm just a little black rain cloud

It is sickening bro... to have people like obama al sharpton and jeremiah wright.. spell check.... coming out ans saying stuff like the white man hates women blacks old people and all sorts of theological bullshit and millions of people believe that and pass it on to others so as long as people like them are around with a following of millions of unitelligent drones there will always be racism and hatred amongst the races and income groups

Well if somehow we could get all the dick riders out of the senate and congress I think alot of good could be done.

I do think rap music plays a part. Rappers make the "gangsta" life seem so appealing with drug dealing, murder, and other crimes. It's ridiculous and what's funny and hypocritical about it is very very few rappers have ever actually been in a gangster lifestyle.

Back