• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have to quit protein shakes

Seanfinelean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My gf said if I keep drinking protein shakes and have this evil smell coming out of me like this she is going to leave me. Honestly I think I'm going to leave myself if I keep surrounding myself in this inescapable clouds of evil. Just sucks cuz I suck at eating and Noway will I get enough protein without these shakes.

Any brands of protein that do not make you release evil clouds of horrible smelly odor on the world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man protein farts come with any protein.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yes whey and also yes lactose intolerant. The afterglow I was using was fine but it's low in grams.

SoCalJc was having bad bubble guts with every protein he tried until he gave our (divine nutrition) natural blend a try and hasn't had a problem since. May be worth a try brother.

It's made with cross flow microfiltered whey isolate, sweetened with stevia and natural flavors and that's it. NO artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, aspartame, binders, corn syrup, chemicals, corn, dextrose, dyes, diluents, egg, fructose, flavor enhancers, glucose, glucose polymers, gluten, hormones, maltodextrin, polydextrose, stimulants, sugar, sugar alcohols, sucrose, sucralose, soy, salt, trans fats or wheat. VERY easy on the stomach.

Carnivore bro. Its beef isolate. No whey, no dairy.

I have the exact same problem. BSN Syntha-6 was one of the worst i have had. When you buy your protein look for some that have the most digestive enzymes lactase, protease etc. One that i have found that works great with 0 bloat for me is muscleology nitro pro. Especially if you have a sweet tooth. The stuff is crazily sweet with stevia. Another one that works well for me with no nasty smells is cellucor. Love the taste of the nitro pro by far though.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399766758632.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399766758632.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 48
Wow thanks guys I'm gonna give it a shot. Good thing I'm almost out. I hate wasting stuff, I cry when my syringe has oil I can't get out of it. :(.

I haven't used shakes in ages and I still get rancid smelling gas on the reg. :confused:

Universal nutrition ultra whey pro 10 lb bags love it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Look after your gut health. Use pro- pre- biotics and eat fermented foods. Check your diet alkalinity.

Def try pro-biotics, or yogurt. PB8 from gnc has helped my digestion and gas problems.

Girl told me to stop lifting weights because it makes her self conscious about her own fitness.

Average girl = IQ of a bag of peanuts.

Girl told me to stop lifting weights because it makes her self conscious about her own fitness.

Average girl = IQ of a steaming bag of shit.

Fixed

Just get her to drink protein shakes too then you can both enjoy the aroma together!!Seriously, if she loves you you blow one in her face and she might smack you but she wouldn't leave you.......

My gf said if I keep drinking protein shakes and have this evil smell coming out of me like this she is going to leave me. Honestly I think I'm going to leave myself if I keep surrounding myself in this inescapable clouds of evil. Just sucks cuz I suck at eating and Noway will I get enough protein without these shakes.

Any brands of protein that do not make you release evil clouds of horrible smelly odor on the world?

Change your protein for another one, drop dairy products, things will change.

Get Shredded!
I really wanna go pure food but I don't want to suffer or hurt results on cycle. Hmmmmmm.

Not saying I don't get results using pure food because I get good results. Just wanna do everything I can.

Check out Divine Nutrition Natural blend. The Natural is legit. Same great taste as the other Divine products but doesn't mess with my stomach. I have had gas issues with almost every brand of protein on the market. The Natural by Divine doesn't do that to me. And I have 2-3 shakes a day.

Carnivore bro. Its beef isolate. No whey, no dairy.

This or isopure is also a winner.

other than that just go on TN and order some pea protein or vegetable style protein if you can't handle milk

I really wanna go pure food but I don't want to suffer or hurt results on cycle. Hmmmmmm.

Not saying I don't get results using pure food because I get good results. Just wanna do everything I can.

Oh oh and protein is protein.... If you can do it all foods then do it all foods... I manage it for the most part and I'm hitting over 400g a day... Then again I also low carb it with my diet being mainly meat, chicken, fish, and nuts.... The food bill is pretty pricey for most; but you can also order it in bulk from wholesalers or those wedding places in which case it comes better than buying junk or eatin out even cheaper to eat steak daily than to grab mcdonalds everyday

well i cut dairy out completely and i feel so much better and am already leaning back out and feeling overall better. I will only be consuming food with the exception of cycle support vitamin and what not.

Back