• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

week days?

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
weak days?

I hate days when you are at gym and feeln good but just aren't as strong as normal! Does this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
I have to have at least 2 carb meals in me before I train or I'm worthless. If I have to go early I already know my strength is gonna suck most days.

I hate days when you are at gym and feeln good but just aren't as strong as normal! Does this happen to anyone else?

Totally. Cept my biggest obstacle is I don't poop. Or at least not how I should... So my training days can be randomly interrupted by extreme bloat. I'm talking about the kind that feels like a midget tap dancing in your lower GI.

Hate it. Makes me feel like a lazy piece of shit.

Everyone has there strong and weak days. Hell, sometimes I'll get 405 on squats for 6 then the next week get 455 for 6. There are so many factors that can play into a workout. From as difficult as diet and supplement/drug intake to as simple as the conversion you had with your wife/girlfriend just before walking into the gym/lifting.

I walked into the gym got dressed out and got on the leg press selected my weight and literally went and got my shit and left without doing one rep. Just wasn't feeling it but I'll hit it hard tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, ups and downs all the time. It's natural. I don't know how big a fluctuation you are talking about. For me it's usually +/- 5% but there are always those days where it sucks and I have no energy and others where I can't get tired (mentally) at all. Whenever I push though the sucky workouts as hard as I can, the next day is usually kickass. Just keep training like a beast and you'll be fine.

Hate that, usually happens to me Mon-Fri. Saturdays and Sundays I'm at my strongest.:D

Weak days are common bro and many things can set it up. Rap is right. A good solution is .5-1ml pin 1.5-2hrs pwo of TNE (test no ester) will help on those days.
Good luck bro!

Sheriv is completely right was just about to type I am willing to bet 99% of the time that people have these days where "they just aren't feeling it" it is because they simply are not hydrated enough to produce the action expected of their body. Make sure you get 1.2/3 to 1/2 of your daily caloric intake before you lift and make sure you have had atleast .5-1 gallon of water. For big boys with big weight on their backs, tren base and A bombs ;P

Back