• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

under dose ugl gear

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fellow bodybuilders,how much do you think the ugly gear is under dosed? Let's day if test cup reads its 250 mg per CC,how many mg do you think it is? This is just for conversation.I am not new using gear.just would like to know other bodybuilders opinions.

I don't think you can generalize like that. Some UGLs go out of their way to over-dose gear, and some think their gear is accurately-dosed, but the raws they are working with are off, and they dont even know it. I bet you'd find a wide range out there. I for one thank UGLs for what they do.

Yes I agree that some would say its equal,more or even less.yes i use ugl gear like the majority on here. We are all in the same boat.just like the gh we buy.some gh are under dosed,more potent or bunk despite where we buy the gh. Sometimes the source is not sure if the gh is legit or not.China is hit or miss.

Well I was cruz'n on a couple different UGL's at 250 a week. When I switched to WP ( vials I won) my cruz definately changed. It caused me to thing the others were about half what they were suppose to be. However I will say I believe there are some good guys out there.

Run it over a gram a week and your bound to grow even if it is under dosed. It's juice more is always better!

Just like everything in life some are better than others , I agree with the majority some are way under, a few are exact , and some go out of there way to over dose.

Impossible to say. Some are overdosed, some are dosed properly (e.g. within 5% is reasonable), some are underdosed. It really depends on who's making/providing it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd recommend to everyone buying gear to check the lab section before they order. That way u can decide who is worth your money. I've never heard anything bad about ap,dp,sciroxx,and there's definitely more that have tested well

How can you check the lab on it?if it helps,its from ip

In the lab testing section either here or on ironmagforums. I'd suggest testing it yourself bro, it's 50.99 with a coupon, and this labcorp testing is available in most states. Also ask them to show your test results past 1500

www.privatemdlabs.com

female hormone panel

Back