• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Question on raw powder

HAMMER

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I purchased some test e powder from an individual on here. I will order from the source directly as well, as they are a sponsor on here. I bought the powder from a real nice guy on here who simply wasn't going to use it. I purchased 10 10 gram pouches. When they arrived I noticed the packages were hard, I asked the guy about it and he shares with me he didn't mess with them much and really didn't realize it. I believe the guy. The packages are still factory/lab sealed. When I opened one of the foil packages I found a smaller ziplock style baggy. Inside the baggy is a flat sheet of product that reminds me of candle wax with a light beige color to it. I'm guessing the product has had extreme temperature variations to harden the powder like this. Any of you vets have any ideas? Will the product still turn into a liquid when I brew or should I avoid brewing all together? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Oh that happens... kinda like it leaked out of the plastic bag as well? Hate it when moisture gets in my protein ;).. long story short it all mixed well.. just like new.. gtg bud.

Oh that happens... kinda like it leaked out of the plastic bag as well? Hate it when moisture gets in my protein ;).. long story short it all mixed well.. just like new.. gtg bud.
Thank you so much ffrog!

Back