• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle Factory what happened to them

Enock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just recieved my order from Muscle factory, but when I go on their website they have left. They are not a source on here any more. What happened? Does anyone know? I just pinned for the first time. I hope my gear is legit. Anyone got any reviews, or feedback?

Just got behind on board fees guys.... the forum should be back up soon.

I just recieved my order from Muscle factory, but when I go on their website they have left. They are not a source on here any more. What happened? Does anyone know? I just pinned for the first time. I hope my gear is legit. Anyone got any reviews, or feedback?

Calm ya tits.
They're good to go brother :winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ran their test e, it is good to go got bloods to back this up

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will leave a review for you guys and get blood work in a couple of weeks. Sorry for freaking out. haha. Should have had more faith.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will leave a review for you guys and get blood work in a couple of weeks. Sorry for freaking out. haha. Should have had more faith.
No worries man... you were doing your homework and thats a good thing.:winkfinger:

Is the site going back up as we'll?
Nope. MFL has decided to take down the site permanently as a proactive security precaution. Although his presence here will remain the same. Hoping to have the subforum back up shortly.

MFL is the real deal, let me just say that apostollc777 goes out of his way to help, great dude right there. MFL should be grateful to have a rep like him.

Can you pm me bro still don't know how to work this dang thing

- - - Updated - - -

Can you pm me I still don't know how to work this dang thing

Back