• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My nips are a little sore

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So ive been taking adex e3d@.5mg and am experiencing gyno like symptoms should I ramp that shit up?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

:( I dont want boobies. :cry:

I got the shit from bluesky. Should be legit

Ya I would... I read a thread that captin put up.... 1mg ed... If you have nolvadex throw that in.... I personally hated letro but it did the trick..

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Ill start taking it daily till it clears.. I had teenage gyno from hormone imbalance and can feel it starting to act up

I ll try and find that thread

Thank you that was a great read. Looks like 1mg adex and 40mg nolva eod till I can become a man again.. fucking damnit!! Stupid dbol!

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck.. It worked like a charm... Way better than having to use letro.. Dry and painful

I hear ya on that one. Thanks bro. This gram of test and 50mg of dbol are kicking my ass. Lol

Dude i feel your pain with the teenage gyno. I have that too. Looks like I cycled stupidly, but they've always been like that :(. Not always noticeable, but sometimes is.

I'd get bloods work tomorrow so you know where your at, and how serious to get. I'd Up the adex. Dose the nolva 20 mg a day till your nips are not sensitive. Then drop to ten for a few days. When I take dbol I'd take at least 1mg adex eod(if using a dex)dependent on dose. That's a starting point. Dbol very readily converts to estrogen. I know you know that just repeating.

But get bloods brother or you are shooting in the dark.

Dang your at a gram of test and 50mg dbol. And .5 dex e3d.

No wonder brother. Learning experience.

I do .5 eod an was told if I get gyno symp to go up to .25 eod and run nolva at 20mg Ed tell it goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah bro.. oops.. haha well I would get bloods if I didnt work 13 hours a day. Ill have to wait for a rainy day to go.. hopefully thats soon. Landscaping is a bitch to plan things around.

Yeah sometimes you can see it and sometimes not depending on bodyfat. I hate it. Ill get surgery done sometime this year

Fuck adex.

MJR exemestane (aromasin)

Yeah.. im starting to think the Same thing nuttz

Get Shredded!
Get their aromasin next time. I have a pretty nasty case of teenage gyno, my dad's was even worse. I just ran a similar cycle to yours with 12.25mg ED of liquid aromasin and I'm not going to lie it almost seems like it has gotten better over time, not one itch ever and that BSP aroma is all I use. And I thought it was going to be a big problem.

How's ur gyno problem

Its not getting any worse so thats a plus. My right nip has no symptoms but my left is more puffy than usual

Get their aromasin next time. I have a pretty nasty case of teenage gyno, my dad's was even worse. I just ran a similar cycle to yours with 12.25mg ED of liquid aromasin and I'm not going to lie it almost seems like it has gotten better over time, not one itch ever and that BSP aroma is all I use. And I thought it was going to be a big problem.

Ill look into there aromasin as soon as I can. Teenage gyno is a bitch.. its a good warning device for high estrogen tho.. lol

Hell ill probably go for a dbol adrol blend next time.. wont be till winter tho

Back