• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You're WEAK!

ybS0LJg.gif

testing signature. and that is awesome.

it would be fucking awesome being able to squat or deadlift 315...even half-squat or half dead :(

shit now i gotta go get the poison out.

haha just noticed the guy in the green. wtf is he doing?

I thought deadlifting 3 wheels was starting weight. I was under the impression every single male could pick up atleast 315 if they wanted to, and anyone I see going under 3 wheels pisses me off so bad. Especially when I see fat guys pulling 1 and a half plates for like 20 reps, any male should be able to pick up 315 thats such baby weight its not even funny. Squatting 3 wheels on the other hand can be harder for some guys to do with proper ROM, but pulling that there should be damn near no excuses especially for someone that is over 125 pounds.

I thought deadlifting 3 wheels was starting weight. I was under the impression every single male could pick up atleast 315 if they wanted to, and anyone I see going under 3 wheels pisses me off so bad. Especially when I see fat guys pulling 1 and a half plates for like 20 reps, any male should be able to pick up 315 thats such baby weight its not even funny. Squatting 3 wheels on the other hand can be harder for some guys to do with proper ROM, but pulling that there should be damn near no excuses especially for someone that is over 125 pounds.

Come to my gym and watch the curl bruhs deadlift 225 in Jordan's and Extra Medium sleeveless shirts.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
Extra mediums.....where do I find these??? Baby gap???

Lol jk

I am so small...

1000lb club though
So i am "ok" right?

Right????

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

<<<<< Deadlifted 225 for 3x10 last night for the first time since ACL surgery....and it felt like 500 lb.......gay?

No lie, I was deadlifting 410lbs x3 and some "trainer" asked if I was going to hang clean it. I was like, are you fucking kidding me? This this fat DYEL told me he "used" to hang clean 305 in highschool....he looked like he hasn't lifted a weight at all in the past year.

Like ZERO traps, and a belly. You all know those guys.
One size too small compression shirt

Power to you though BTC!
I don't even know what a 500lb pull feels like

My squat has been over 400 since I was 15 years old.

Everyone go fuck yourselves.
jk

One love.

Broing out on your your lifting stats online is so bodybuilding.com

:coffee:

When it comes down to it though girls don't give a fuck what you lift, just as long as you've got that beach bod :)

Most girls also have the IQ of a bag of peanuts. Who cares what they think.

^sounds like someone made the ultimate the fuck up and got married

No offense to those who have cool as shit wives....but most aren't.

Get Shredded!
I'm encroaching ever so slowly on the 300lb mark for both. I'm 180lbs, should I be at more?

hmm well shit guys guess im in the puss club lmao i do squats over 315 for maby 4-8 on a GOOD DAY but i mainly do high rep sets. 225 x20 or 25 THATS SOME BURNING BRAHHHHH

hmm well shit guys guess im in the puss club lmao i do squats over 315 for maby 4-8 on a GOOD DAY but i mainly do high rep sets. 225 x20 or 25 THATS SOME BURNING BRAHHHHH

its in the hips and glutes. Start wide squatting and itll go up.

Interesting, I will do that on my next leg day. Usually I just go little past shoulder width "ass to grass"

Interesting, I will do that on my next leg day. Usually I just go little past shoulder width "ass to grass"

Almost all quads. Almost no hip/glute activation. Google Louie Simmons wide stance squat. Once you can squat wide and heavy your deadlift will automatically go up due to increased hip/glute strength. A wide squatter can squat wide or narrow but a narrow squatter cant squat wide. (if all you have done is narrow)

Awesome will do. Im.assuming with wide squats going parallel is the way to go, not ass to grass?

OFF TO GOOGLE!

Awesome will do. Im.assuming with wide squats going parallel is the way to go, not ass to grass?

OFF TO GOOGLE!

If you can get below parallel using wide stance, you're really fucking flexible lol.

I used to be big on wide stance but my legs never got any bigger using it. Now I like to use regular (just a little wider than shoulder width) and I do sets of 10, usually no less. I'm not an athlete anymore though.

If you can get below parallel using wide stance, you're really fucking flexible lol.

I used to be big on wide stance but my legs never got any bigger using it. Now I like to use regular (just a little wider than shoulder width) and I do sets of 10, usually no less. I'm not an athlete anymore though.

Yeah, itll work your quads but is mostly for hips/glutes. For someone who is stuck on regular stance squats Its a must imho to get stronger and be able to move up in weight. Just keep the toes in line with the way your quads are pointing so you dont create some weird shearing force on your knees.

Back