• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reviews on compounds and experineces

lzicc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see allot of post that people are getting their stuff with good communication and fast delivery reviews which is good to hear, . Can anyone post their cycle experience with the compound they use and possibly the rep they got it from and if you got good results? Don't know if this post is aloud, but wanted to ask.

Go through the sponsor forums and read through the reviews man. There are alot of great shops in town.

There are a couple sponsors forums that I have been watching and I don't see to many actual review on results that they got from the product, just mainly responses of users receiving their gear.

There are a couple sponsors forums that I have been watching and I don't see to many actual review on results that they got from the product, just mainly responses of users receiving their gear.

Check out some of the logs members have going. Many of them give their cycle lay outs and where they got their gear.

Warrior

Back