• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use a test kit

lzicc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I found a site that sales a steroid test kit. labmax is the name. Did anyone ever use this? I want to verify my stuff is legit. I don't mind paying the money for the kit to have peace of mind.

All those kits show is whether or not a hormone is present.

Doesn't tell you if it's properly dosed, properly brewed and sterile. Reviews and blood work are your best bets for determining if you have good gear.

Warrior

I'm sure the test cost more than the gear you're testing. If not, it's probably junk.

It's not cheap, but would be good to know if I'm shooting straight oil or not instead of waiting weeks into a cycle to find out it's bunk.

That test is a total waste of money. You could have test e with very little hormone but will test positive.

Other things to worry about besides potency such as purity.

Do business with a source you can trust then you do not have to worry.

Oh I will be soon.... I'm pretty pumped about starting this. It's been awhile since I've run a cycle. I just started looking for a good source. Thanks for the support all.

I have been using the labmax test kit for a while it is a good game changer and is worth every penny, they give even threshold when it will react with tested gear so you can estimate how potent your gear is

I have seen on other boards that people selling fake gear try to discredit it anyway they can

Back