• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

prep question

slobra232

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This might be an extremely stupid question but I need to know. About to start my first cycle and thought I had everything figured out but when my supplies arrived today the HCG that I thought was an injectable is a white powder in a vial. I'm lost, please help

This might be an extremely stupid question but I need to know. About to start my first cycle and thought I had everything figured out but when my supplies arrived today the HCG that I thought was an injectable is a white powder in a vial. I'm lost, please help

It's a freeze dried peptide/hormone.

It needs to be reconstituted with BAC water before it can be injected.

Think of it like sea monkeys ;)

Warrior

Sea monkeys..... :roflmao:

*cough cough* looks like the people need a reconstitution PSA warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after some quick reading I think I got it figured out. Needs to be mixed with bac water. However I am not sure how much to mix with to get a correct dose. It is 5000iu and was planning on injecting 250iu twice a week. Any help is great need to get this fiqured out so I can start my cycle on monday

Thank you heymrwaters those links helped a ton. Think I got it figured out

So after some quick reading I think I got it figured out. Needs to be mixed with bac water. However I am not sure how much to mix with to get a correct dose. It is 5000iu and was planning on injecting 250iu twice a week. Any help is great need to get this fiqured out so I can start my cycle on monday

5000iu / 2ml BAC water = 2500iu/ml

0.1ml would then equal 250iu

If you're using a standard U100 insulin syringe, this would be the 10 mark on the syringe.

If you want to use 1ml of water for reconstitution, then you'd go to the 5 mark on a Slin pin.

Warrior

Cool thanks!

I have heard mixed opinions if I should run with cycle or just as pct. Will be pinning 500mg test e for 10 wks.

Back